New Proton Inspira now available for booking!

chimaera1855

1,500 RPM
Sep 10, 2007
at this price u can get the latest KIA FORTE which is a much better car and got 4 out of 5 stars at european crash test and more specs.even a city anything as long as it doesn't have proton badge on it.

devilzhen

May 5, 2006
The Lancer is only RM69,000 in Langkawi, (that is retail price); how can proton copy a car to be more expensive?

eejart

Known Member
Feb 2, 2006
This is not bad actually.. They kill 2 birds with one stone and now no need to find a Perdana replacement edi.. :D

willyace

Known Member
Oct 18, 2007
same chassis, same engine...

interior all same... just that the steering got differance logo.

exterior just bumper differance...

seen here already have lancer gt... wonder y MMC deal this model with proton???

should have deal on the mitsubishi lancer IO... the 1 that sell in Taiwan. at least there are differance.

link:
http://www.carspyshots.net/showthread.php?t=15397

Last edited:

nomend

Known Member
May 16, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
For what it worth I'm proud of Proton because they have done their best in making our low income people to have a car that similar to japan people. Not all Malaysian can effort to buy Japanese car with high price. I'm a low income people and I'm thankful to Proton for making our dream come true. We are not like Hong kong people where they all just use European and US car but can't make their own car. At lease we made it our car and hoping that Proton will make more car that Malaysian people can effort.

1Malaysia 1Proton Malaysia boleh.........

Tye

Jul 18, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
wth, i'd rather get a persona than this copy paste car :stupid:
but still there are many ppl already went to book for this car :dong:

darkness3299

Known Member
Sep 13, 2005
KL
well, reading all those comments from u guys, turns out not all of u are happy with it. i think maybe because of proton rite?

i for one was thinking otherwise. rebagde is a common thing nowdays. fords, naza, perodua, etc ect all done it. for me, its a bargain and the engine is thank god not a Campro.

too bad for lancers owners. but they cant just blame entirely on proton. they have to make a complaint to mitsubishi as well on why the heck the licensed the new lancer's to proton in the first place!

if its up to me, i bought the car, fit it with evo x bodykit and i'll be in my merry way. lancers? proton? who cares!! :burnout:

passo123

1,000 RPM
Aug 3, 2007
putrajaya/sban
For what it worth I'm proud of Proton because they have done their best in making our low income people to have a car that similar to japan people. Not all Malaysian can effort to buy Japanese car with high price. I'm a low income people and I'm thankful to Proton for making our dream come true. We are not like Hong kong people where they all just use European and US car but can't make their own car. At lease we made it our car and hoping that Proton will make more car that Malaysian people can effort.

total agree bro..we should be proud to have our own car maker...:proud:

owtaman

Known Member
Oct 9, 2008
I showed the pictures to my friends, one of them ask me, why is Proton show the half cut(in kedai potong) ? WTF ?

Last edited:

chimaera1855

1,500 RPM
Sep 10, 2007
total agree bro..we should be proud to have our own car maker...:proud:
proud of what????making the worst cars money can buy in the market????or still doing it over and over cause people still buy them????

yams727

Jul 26, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
where it concerns a proton - it's always a hot debate.

i for one have mixed feelings about the Inspira. Trying to be objective, here's my 2 cents.

against inspira:
shame on proton for calling themselves a national car maker for putting out the inspira. leave that to naza or perodua = assemble and re-badge, aka national car assembler.

the neo looks great. can't we possibly do the same for other replacement models? proton seems to be going backwards with the inspira. Come to think of it, INSPIRA could be short for 'INSPIRed by a lancer lA'.

for inspira:
hey, to hell with brands. a car is a car. if it performs as well, is quality assured, looks as good and is better priced, you got me. in fact, if a test drive is on offer, count me in. if i'm satisfied, where do i sign?

for those who wanna continue hatting, put your emotions aside. Why spend close to 1/3 your income to service your car installments when there is more to life than the brand of your car. Technically proton is giving you the chance to buy a CKD mitsubishi lancer for less than RM100k. Wise up, go for the more affordable - hence the tagline: Smart guys get it.

bubblebee

Known Member
Dec 14, 2007

what do u mean????
we actually can get cheaper that what they sell it now.
u know what, cheery a china car maker is sell around RM19k at their homeland.
here viva cost RM38k. dont u understand????:adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi sifu's

Need some advise wether is there any advantages if i install a v-afc into my
6a12 engine?coz one of my frend told me that itz activates my valve timing system and plays something like mivec or v tec!!is it true??plz advise thankz:itsme:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience