Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

series5401

Known Member
Aug 14, 2010
Kuching
bro sifus, your car is 4g13 with efi right.. so hows your fc.. hehe.. wat about others, wana share on fc..

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
bro sky, u havent update your blog?/
wondering wat do u do with your car now..
eheheee..:adore::adore:
normal fixing and repair only... jz recovered from an accident... ohya, accident havent update in blog.. lolz...

Skywalker,
Is it possible to dry up 33L of petrol for 4G15 carbie around town use? say if u rev like crazy (not saying that I do) provided not hill attacks. strictly town use.
I'm shocked. Its worse than a typical 2L turbo consumption.
Any tips you can share to improve mileage?
33L for how many KM??... strictly town drive, 33L should be able to average 300km... approx 10km/L is normal for a good condition 4g13 engine...

series5401

Known Member
Aug 14, 2010
Kuching
normal fixing and repair only... jz recovered from an accident... ohya, accident havent update in blog.. lolz...

33L for how many KM??... strictly town drive, 33L should be able to average 300km... approx 10km/L is normal for a good condition 4g13 engine...
i think my car should be running arround 300++ for full tank.. here theres no highway.. just like towns.. but, when in campus, needs to drive slowly.. coz so many bumps.. everytime have to use 2nd and 3rd gear only.. then, everymorning, need to rev.. coldstart.. no chalk.. aduh, headache..

accident?/ new one meh?/ when?/ so sorry to hear that..

Penghanyut

Known Member
Jul 19, 2005
KL
Skywalker,
I have tested the car myself and I managed only to clock 300km for 35L of petrol with super old man driving style (slow pickup and never go more than 90km/h) and 70% of the time without aircond. Travels on smooth traffic 80% of the time. I think there is something wrong.

Another problem I encountered is that, whenever I drive on a long stretch of uphill, if I were to hold the throttle around 50% then after about 5seconds then the engine will jerk (feels like as though too much fuel is soaking the plugs). To make it disappear, I'd have to clutch in and rev a few times (lotsa black smoke will be coming out from the exhaust) and that will make the engine smoother again but the same cycle begins IF I were to hold the throttle again. Does this indicate that the carb setting is wrong?

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
Skywalker,
I have tested the car myself and I managed only to clock 300km for 35L of petrol with super old man driving style (slow pickup and never go more than 90km/h) and 70% of the time without aircond. Travels on smooth traffic 80% of the time. I think there is something wrong.

Another problem I encountered is that, whenever I drive on a long stretch of uphill, if I were to hold the throttle around 50% then after about 5seconds then the engine will jerk (feels like as though too much fuel is soaking the plugs). To make it disappear, I'd have to clutch in and rev a few times (lotsa black smoke will be coming out from the exhaust) and that will make the engine smoother again but the same cycle begins IF I were to hold the throttle again. Does this indicate that the carb setting is wrong?
change new sparkplug, check sparkplug cable and distributor... service/clean and retune ur carburetor... change new fuel filter... should be ok after dat...

series5401

Known Member
Aug 14, 2010
Kuching
guys, just wondering.. im using a 32/36 weber from ford.. the diaframe already spoilt.. and the petrol leak.. does any1 know where i can get the parts.. wat i mean, the repair kit.. im in kuching.. if got anywhere at west malaysia too, just inform me..

headache..

series5401

Known Member
Aug 14, 2010
Kuching
Just for info: -
bore X stroke
4g13 = 71 x 82
4g15 = 75.5 x 82
4g18 = 76 x 87.3

4g13 to 4g15 or 4g13 to 4g18?
any pros and cons..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all, in this post I will show you what is the culprit when side mirror cannot auto-flip.

First we need to remove the mirror by pry from below. Do it carefully

Then remove 4 screw that hold side mirror cover.

Here what it will look like...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience