aalto

Known Member
Dec 31, 2004
No need la to create new club....just join existing Lancer club... :biggrin:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
hahaha i tot there was aredy another thread discussing inspira joining MLOC? flame on indeed...actualy the more i read on bout the test drive of the inspira...the more i think it is a not bad car...barring those small plastic parts of proton that will somehow fail(aircon vents, sunshade springs, power windows, door trims, rubber moulding)but those are small fixes that can easily be DIY-ed

read here paultan.org/2010/10/13/proton-p3-90a-based-on-mitsubishi-lancer-preview-drive/#more-44437

i know i'm asking to be flamed here too hahahaha

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
hahaha i tot there was aredy another thread discussing inspira joining MLOC? flame on indeed...actualy the more i read on bout the test drive of the inspira...the more i think it is a not bad car...barring those small plastic parts of proton that will somehow fail(aircon vents, sunshade springs, power windows, door trims, rubber moulding)but those are small fixes that can easily be DIY-ed

read here paultan.org/2010/10/13/proton-p3-90a-based-on-mitsubishi-lancer-preview-drive/#more-44437

i know i'm asking to be flamed here too hahahaha
ape tunggu lagi, put ur flame suit on sir!!!! hurry up sket!!!!! hahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The sensation of speed is determined by the size and type of your car. The smaller the car, the faster everything seems to be.

Let's discuss.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience