Skyline Family Day BBQ

Blood Red

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Funnily enough, 4th Dec planning to go Cameron, so 11th is free.

1. Blood Red (any date; 2 adults + 2 kids)
2. Feezdya (any date; 2 adults)
3. PIMPIM (any date;3 wives)
4. Pokku r32 (any date; 1 adult)
5. Ajidsky (any date; 1 adult)
6. Gobiz (11/12/10; 2 adults + 1 kid + hopefully a 19 year old keta buruk, if not Myvi laaa gamaknya)
Gobiz,

Please bring your Skyline. Else, kena halau by Azmir. :)

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
Gobiz,

Please bring your Skyline. Else, kena halau by Azmir. :)
Sampai hati....:bawling:

Not up to me...it's more up to the surgeon...

Blood Red

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
kpd bro BR.. sempena bbq ni t-shirt2 x de ke?
Dear Pokku,

We need money for that. Since the Skyline Club is an UNOFFICIAL club which does not solicit any money from its UNOFFICIAL members, we do not have the means to print t-shirts.

However, if you can find sponsors, I'd be more than happy to initiate the t-shirt designs.

:)

"Majulah Skyline Untuk Negara"

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

Sampai hati....:bawling:

Not up to me...it's more up to the surgeon...
I think you need to change surgeon la... party is in December... you have close to 2 months. :)

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
I think you need to change surgeon la... party is in December... you have close to 2 months. :)
It's major surgery bang....cannot rush the surgeon...also other surgeon take just as long :nurse::nurse::nurse:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
It's major surgery bang....cannot rush the surgeon...also other surgeon take just as long :nurse::nurse::nurse:
Bro, which hospital are you with? I'll make sure you don't need to work on that day; might turn out permanently though. Hahahahahah J/K

I have enormous respect for doctors and nurses. We have a few in the family and I couldn't do what you guys do. I don't even know what the pancreas actually does. :adore:

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
[PIMPIN];4502065 said:
Bro, which hospital are you with? I'll make sure you don't need to work on that day; might turn out permanently though. Hahahahahah J/K

I have enormous respect for doctors and nurses. We have a few in the family and I couldn't do what you guys do. I don't even know what the pancreas actually does. :adore:
The hospital is in a shoplot in Puchong LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I meant the surgeon for my poor old car laaa hehehe I also can't do what a surgeon does.... I'd rather not spend my life in the operation theatre.

By the way, the pancreas is just a hormone secreting gland....but it secretes 2 very very important hormones - insulin and glucagon (amongst others).

rokok_sebatang

Known Member
Nov 24, 2007
Bro..Im in:wavey:..InsyaAllah lau xde ape2..any changes will update later..

6. Gobiz (11/12/10; 2 adults + 1 kid + hopefully a 19 year old keta buruk, if not Myvi laaa gamaknya)
7. Rokok_sebatang (any date; 2 adult + 1 kid)-hopefully 18 years old keta xburuk lg is fit on this date :burnout:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Bro..Im in:wavey:..InsyaAllah lau xde ape2..any changes will update later..

7. Rokok_sebatang (any date; 2 adult + 1 kid)-hopefully 18 years old keta xburuk lg is fit on this date :burnout:
I don't think it matters what car you turn-up in. No one cares really; so long as you leave your allegiance to other cars at the gate. :biggrin:

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
[PIMPIN];4503386 said:
I don't think it matters what car you turn-up in. No one cares really; so long as you leave your allegiance to other cars at the gate. :biggrin:
yayyyy! In that case I'll bring my continental car.....lariiiiikkkkk LOL :burnout:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
I think just about any car should be able to make it there since Nas drove his GTR and he didn't have problems.

Blood Red

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
[PIMPIN];4505114 said:
I think just about any car should be able to make it there since Nas drove his GTR and he didn't have problems.
Pimpin... bak kata Lemon D, UNCLE Nas... hahahhahahhaha....

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Hahah I can't blame him though because I wouldn't talk to Nas the same way I would to other members my age and I do view him with much respect because firstly our values teach us to respect those whom are elder to us. My dad's younger brothers salam cium tangan each time they see each other and even I do the same as I'm youngest sibling.

Secondly, Nas is someone who is successful and has definitely experienced a lot more than what I have. To achieve what he has, running a multinational corporation in Malaysia with thousands of employees and God knows how much in sales yearly; I have to say I have very high regards for him.

Thirdly, the reason that makes me respect him the most is the fact that for someone of his stature and seniority, he still does not think its beneath him to spend time getting to know other Skyline owners most of us wet behind the ears. He actually takes the time to come and be a part of something which I'm sure not many of his counterparts would even bother with. THAT is what a true Skyline enthusiast is - forget the differences in age, status, education, race etc all that does not matter. What's important is that on some level, we all share the same passion and we are all desperately in need of psychiatric evaluation preferably not conducted by gobiz.

But if he wanted to hang around people who called him uncle, he could just ask his daughter to have a sleepover and heaps of kids would be running around the house calling him uncle hahah. Plus, I have grandnephews and grandnieces and I don't make them call me Uncle. :driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all, in this post I will show you what is the culprit when side mirror cannot auto-flip.

First we need to remove the mirror by pry from below. Do it carefully

Then remove 4 screw that hold side mirror cover.

Here what it will look like...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience