ZTH Kepong Area's TT

yeehau86

Feb 10, 2007
this case finally become serious liao, damn!! :banghead:

what is the symptom that made you open the from head to block? really jialat lah this time, itu drive shaft really expensive. Will ask my mech to chekidaut next time, scary wei this ZZ engines.

by the way, the down there one is crank pulley, correct ah? :confused:

YH, yup the lowest is the crank pulley

BLANk

Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
yeehau86,
yea...better sell off your's...hehe....but 10 out of 10 i seen was pre-facelift model 00'-03'...the facelift model i really not sure...

back to the story,
oh...found out the engine oil leak frm the head gasket when dismantled the exhaust manifold...so the answer for it is top oberhaul la~~~~

replacement part for so far will be...
1.cranksap puli oil seal
2.top oberhaul gasket include of head gasket,valve seal,rocker cover gasket and etc(will update it again 2mrw)

must do list...
1.serbis throttle body
2.replace spark plug
3.grind valve
4.de-carbon
5.etc,etc and etc

still in considering 1 will be...
1.replace the drive shaft cv joint(outer joint)

cash and carry is in town....use & dispose!
haha

Hahaha...khoo...the phrase sounds very familiar....Kekekekeke

khoo198

Feb 11, 2009
N9
Hahaha...khoo...the phrase sounds very familiar....Kekekekeke
:rofl:dun knw his baby move d onot.....too many pages d....dint follow tht thread...=)

monaro

Dec 5, 2009
Blank, that day you SMS me the LCA the price is expensive....I bought 1 side is only 360+ From Asli Auto..
BRo, peugeot parts MUST buy from Asli Auto or PH Auto nia.. other places usually veli veli xpenisive one!! :biggrin:

ok la... this place sometimes also got nice priced gems one... -> Euromotive Auto Parts @ bandar tasik selatan...

peugeot.. motion & emotion!

yeehau86

Feb 10, 2007
BLANk
mine just got for 1 year leh, so fast sell off makes me feel like flower heart :biggrin:

anyway, do update us bro. want to learn more about this engine, this cancer seems like sooner or later will strike. If masuk SC, I think 10k also dunno enough or not for the medical fee :nurse:

EvoZ
so fast look for customer already here :rofl:

khoo
move, baby move? the one in your "Garage" there ah? lololol :rofl:

Kent_Goh

Jun 30, 2008
www.xd-auto.com
Temporary cant join Friday badminton season for 4-5 month, my right leg injured.

SuPeRtEc88

我係孖8
Mar 2, 2004
NeVeRlanD
GONG HEI UNKER FRED!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

magazine took back fr Taiwan.......share among brother:proud:

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

cash and carry is in town....use & dispose!
haha
bro,
looking for me? i saw in FB

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

BRo, peugeot parts MUST buy from Asli Auto or PH Auto nia.. other places usually veli veli xpenisive one!! :biggrin:

ok la... this place sometimes also got nice priced gems one... -> Euromotive Auto Parts @ bandar tasik selatan...

peugeot.. motion & emotion!
cheapest is Euro Plus at batu cave, beside Selayang Hotel(serbis plug centre):biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

Temporary cant join Friday badminton season for 4-5 month, my right leg injured.
bro,
"play" so hard ar?
take k ar!

Nobody
Dec 21, 2005
ST:im looking for either 47 ZV LCD or 50 U plasma latest by end of Dec,maybe can try group order.

blank:sf's altis got cancer,going thru top overhaul now?or it's just 1 of ur client's car?how about the mileage?more than 200,000km?

Talking about injured leg...last time when I was in my college I injured my right hand because got slammed by a door end up balut ubat....then the next day to college....there was this girl which is in the same subject as me, also injured her hand but it was her left hand...so when my friends and lecturer saw it..they were joking and making fun of us....asking what were we doing together until got our hands like that. It was so embarrassing because we didn't do anything.....paiseh...

ST:im looking for either 47 ZV LCD or 50 U plasma latest by end of Dec,maybe can try group order.

blank:sf's altis got cancer,going thru top overhaul now?or it's just 1 of ur client's car?how about the mileage?more than 200,000km?
CHOI! My altis no problem la...lately got myself a great mech to take care geh hehe!

BLANk:
Thanks for sharing bro..very good info..

Btw, is your altis ar that one? My driveshaft i changed adi...didnt get new one..got a recond one. So far, so good la...cuz new one damn kaw expensive like u mentioned...

Can't remember the price...I did it at ENEOS 1U i think..

Kent_Goh
Rest well bro. Get well soon. What happened actually?

This really made my day, my friend tagged me in FB on this :rofl: :laugh:

Enjoy...is an OLD THREAD but I'm sure LYN kakis read before. Fstrader was there commenting :rofl:

AHA...sorry guys but I was out busy racing.

I happy that my top VIOS thread actually registered 70 pages worth of good stuff!

Anyways, I convoyed to ulu Yam last yesterday, met a few guys in ulu yam.

2 RX7s and 1 S15.

They were quite fast but haha...thanks god for my GT wing and 17inch sport rims.

They're...