Swop Facelift kit with Pre-facelift

Asimo1983

Feb 2, 2010
Singapore
Any 1 wanna swop my Facelift Kit with yr pre Facelift.... Kit in white..... Swop must be done in Singapore if not JB

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
hi bro if you don't mind can u put some figure that you expect the buyer to topup for this swap (or vice versa)? at least it can be an indicator for the forum visitors to consider :)

Asimo1983

Feb 2, 2010
Singapore
hi bro if you don't mind can u put some figure that you expect the buyer to topup for this swap (or vice versa)? at least it can be an indicator for the forum visitors to consider :)
No top up needed. Each pay own labour... But looking for good condition ones including headlight and tail light must in good condition.

Mine condition A1.

DCK5

Jun 16, 2010
KL
Hi Bro,

I have a 2003 DC5 original body kits to let go. It is, front and rear bumper + side skirt. All with tip top condition. Somemore it is in the original TypeR white color. U dnt need to paint yourself. Then you only need to buy a head and tail lamp to convert lor.. After that slowly sell off yur part.

Call or pm me if interested.
CK 0126466428

sizlo

Dec 24, 2007
..and i would buy the original facelifted of the front bumper.:itsme:. Don't need the rear though.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my satria meters is totally out man.... my rpm, temp. , oil and the whole thing is not working rite now.... anyone knows how much is the cheapest that i can get and where?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience