Satria Neo Lite

baba838

Apr 29, 2010
Putrajaya
Is the new 2010 Neo Lite campro come with IAFM....how to differentiate campro with campro IAFM? Thanks in advance for any info on this matter.

max327

Aug 16, 2010
N/A
Is the new 2010 Neo Lite campro come with IAFM....how to differentiate campro with campro IAFM? Thanks in advance for any info on this matter.
NEO lite don't have IAFM. campro kosong only.
had previously check with few sources (showroom, proton service guys, paultan's blog)

the IAFM is behind the engine, made of plastic (instead of cast aluminium)
but you can't see one.

IAFM engine using Coil On Plug (COP) don't have spark plug cable and distributor.
but some engine had extra engine cover... so still can't see.

baba838

Apr 29, 2010
Putrajaya
Thanks for the explaination. I asked about this because I come across a few ad by salesman selling new Satria Neo Lite mentioning the engine as Campro IAFM.

baba838

Apr 29, 2010
Putrajaya
Just come back from my 1k service, my stuck passenger door had been fixed and the boot lamp bulb had been replaced with cost to me.

However the glove box are not fixed and were told it is normal for Neo model due to it designed....will try to fix it at other SC later. The broken plastic cover around the boot lock mechanism still cannot claim warranty as they need a letter from the showroom I bought the car stating that it is broken when they received the car from Proton.

Lastly the water that got inside the cabin when my car is park on slope,...the mechanic just told me to park my car on even ground....great service!!

darkelz

Aug 27, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hye all..
im using satria neo lite also...
for almost 2 months now..

i have no problems with body, except like Bro Baba838 said about the door 'sangkut',
thats true..and i dont really know why...

i think its worth it for rm46k basic 1.6 car..
using campro engine,u know what to mod..
haha...

campro engine---->not really good in acceleration...>.<
need to mod then...

baba838

Apr 29, 2010
Putrajaya
Just sent your car to nearest SC and surely they can fix the door. Now my left door is working as it should be....next will fix the driver door which is hard to open from inside when I got the call from the SC to replace the broken plastic cover.

darkelz

Aug 27, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Just sent your car to nearest SC and surely they can fix the door. Now my left door is working as it should be....next will fix the driver door which is hard to open from inside when I got the call from the SC to replace the broken plastic cover.
alrite..will do...thanks =)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It’s a pity, I always believed that the XC90 was a good looking car, and thought the T6 was a really powerful ride. I even thought that it was selling well and that it was a proper, cheaper alternative to Mercedes ML or BMW X5. As much as I, or maybe even you liked it, it’s sad to say that the XC90 may be no more.

Although due to be launched in the end of 2009, sources close to AMS Sweden stated that the decision was made a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience