mods on Accord CF4

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
the font got kelainan. others i think kesamaan. some SiR meter got the amber triangle that go kelip kelip if we drag and press gao gao
That traction control function not available in h23a ?

kitzmet

Known Member
Jun 20, 2008
hello guys...

wandy,hid bulb already with me...thanks bro,early Oct i will come back to jb and bring cash to u..

last night ,both of my daun pisang rabak laa hit plastic bar barrier at Marang.any of u guys hv spare daun pisang pls let me know...

bro pyang...where u at?lama tak dgr cite...

bulet

500 RPM
Oct 24, 2006
Cheras
Wow...i didn know u guys are still active in here heheh....lots of changes eh?abang sato also wanna upgrade engine ke?wandy car really gempak ler....looks like euro r oredi

my ex-car....dunno what happen. the buyer senyap je after romen with the car.....

last saturday i went to used car shop to renew my gemuk car insurance. Then i saw a black CF4 at kedai sebelah. after finished renew the insurance, go talking with the owner.........rupanya it was my kelantan fren car. The one with C-West bumper that abang fairy wanna buy the extractor (sorry la bro, oredi talked to him but he dun wanna sell it). that guy bought it for 45k from my fren.......45k for SiR-T equipped with C-West bodykit, mugen extractor, feels exhaust etc la beb...giler murah

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
Wow...i didn know u guys are still active in here heheh....lots of changes eh?abang sato also wanna upgrade engine ke?wandy car really gempak ler....looks like euro r oredi

my ex-car....dunno what happen. the buyer senyap je after romen with the car.....

last saturday i went to used car shop to renew my gemuk car insurance. Then i saw a black CF4 at kedai sebelah. after finished renew the insurance, go talking with the owner.........rupanya it was my kelantan fren car. The one with C-West bumper that abang fairy wanna buy the extractor (sorry la bro, oredi talked to him but he dun wanna sell it). that guy bought it for 45k from my fren.......45k for SiR-T equipped with C-West bodykit, mugen extractor, feels exhaust etc la beb...giler murah
saw your ex few time at cheras - kajang highway.......a young man drove it.........

bulet

500 RPM
Oct 24, 2006
Cheras
saw your ex few time at cheras - kajang highway.......a young man drove it.........
aik...really?how is he?never met yet after gave to him. anyone here r using mugen spoiler?

before raya talked with bro sendai. he also thinking of selling his CF4...start to look for something to bring back to malaysia

alwhitesat

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2009
yesterday terselisih with your ex la bulet, front hood is black now

sabau pyan, bawak bertendang!!!!!!

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
abang bulet:love: hehehe.. no problem la bro, i dah dapat mugen extractor dah.. how are you abang?? semus baik?? rindu la.. hehe

pyang8018

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2008
abe fairy..i oredi have Sir tiptronik & euro r meter..but still like h23a meter jugak...yello numbering...hehe

h23a not have VSA indication like f20b auto...

ali....why not calling me..i still kat darat ni...eh..daun pisang rabak lg???ni kali ke brape koyak daa...ganazz..bkn dah ade yg spare ker??

bulet

500 RPM
Oct 24, 2006
Cheras
yesterday terselisih with your ex la bulet, front hood is black now

sabau pyan, bawak bertendang!!!!!!
dah black dah?...good for her. was letting go the car with tompok2 cat tanggal on the hood....dun know why heheh...

abang bulet:love: hehehe.. no problem la bro, i dah dapat mugen extractor dah.. how are you abang?? semus baik?? rindu la.. hehe
everything baik for me except my gemuk car cannot run till 200kmh hehe.....tengoklah, after my kids grow big enough, maybe i go for euro R again huhu...

abang Pira also wanna sell his car ke?where is fob?
last week lalu terengganu, saw a few new GTRs. banyok pitih rakyak demo deh...

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
bro bulet, I TERPAKSA change engine la....not upgrade !~

What is daun pisang ?

kitzmet

Known Member
Jun 20, 2008
abe fairy..i oredi have Sir tiptronik & euro r meter..but still like h23a meter jugak...yello numbering...hehe

h23a not have VSA indication like f20b auto...

ali....why not calling me..i still kat darat ni...eh..daun pisang rabak lg???ni kali ke brape koyak daa...ganazz..bkn dah ade yg spare ker??

sori aa bro..i dun know u at home...

smlm otw balik ke dungun hit bar divider kat pantai kelulut...

kalu ade daun pisang spare bgtau...

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
daun pisang tu bumper ker?

Agok2nya kalo yer, buah pisang tu mende pulok yer...kekekekeke

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
dah black dah?...good for her. was letting go the car with tompok2 cat tanggal on the hood....dun know why heheh...

everything baik for me except my gemuk car cannot run till 200kmh hehe.....tengoklah, after my kids grow big enough, maybe i go for euro R again huhu...

abang Pira also wanna sell his car ke?where is fob?
last week lalu terengganu, saw a few new GTRs. banyok pitih rakyak demo deh...
200kmh??? just reminded me of a friend who hit a trailer in his dc5 at 200kmh recently :( he is a nice guy.. may he rest in peace..

when your kids grow up you not gonna get eoru r becos they will ask you to buy them gtr,cls,m3,maserati,ferrari... hehehe....

ya lah, abang fobs sudah kaya and missing in action..
bro bulet, I TERPAKSA change engine la....not upgrade !~

What is daun pisang ?
the black plastic cover behind the wheels that cover the sides of your engine...
sori aa bro..i dun know u at home...

smlm otw balik ke dungun hit bar divider kat pantai kelulut...

kalu ade daun pisang spare bgtau...
main atas divider dekat pantai hingga lutut also goyang:adore:!!!! power.. hehehehe...

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

geng.. wanna ask.. i have to change tyre again, dah botak dah... currently using 215/45/17... anybody using 225/45/17??? or 225/40/17??? 0r 235/40/17??

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
200kmh??? just reminded me of a friend who hit a trailer in his dc5 at 200kmh recently :( he is a nice guy.. may he rest in peace..

when your kids grow up you not gonna get eoru r becos they will ask you to buy them gtr,cls,m3,maserati,ferrari... hehehe....

ya lah, abang fobs sudah kaya and missing in action..

the black plastic cover behind the wheels that cover the sides of your engine...

main atas divider dekat pantai hingga lutut also goyang:adore:!!!! power.. hehehehe...
Tu bukan daun pisang, tapi daun keladi...kekekekeke

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, my Honda Civic Ek Type R has been stolen 1week ago, i've made police report but nothing goes on, my fren has spotted the car in few diffrent places but lost track, suspected 2 malay guys ware driving dangerously and freaking fast on the road using the same reg no plate and the car still in 1piece...pls pls pls help me contact me 012-2629705, or 03-21159999 rakan cop, rewards will be paid off, tq so much ur all

HUKM tun razak heading sungei besi
MRR2 heading ampang
sungei besi...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience