4G91 Gang..

Sep 13, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I think i know what to do guys....thanks yea...by the way where u all staying?why not we all having a gathering in KL...How is sounds?.....

wazer,i know a tauke workshop in desa cheras,tuning 4g91 and turbo not bad wan...if wanna try then PM me here yea....cheers...

joe_mirage

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2006
rotationperminute.blogspot.com
if u guys want hotbits extractor for 91 u guys can pm me. used item. rm100 only. wanna clear my store room.

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
wazer,
Tune engine also got a lot of different type of tuning. The question is what do you want to tune and what do you expect from it? Do you have a piggy back ECU that you wanna tune? Do you want to tune idling? Do you want to adjust cam overlapping (assuming u have adjustable campulleys)? Do you want to adjust idling?

Tuning is a very general term. It's like saying you want to modify car... but what exactly do you want to modify? =p

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
hehehe,true..there's lots of things that can be tune.. just need to know what you want...
Al,any hints on what car ur gona get next?? hehehehe... i think i might be hanging on to my wira for a few more years..still serving me well.. :)
Joe,have PM u about ur extractor... :)

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
wazer,
how high is your fuel consumption right now? 4G91 stock should be able to touch 500km on full tank of petrol when running 97 ron... IF i remember correctly. Modded ones then 400+
What downpipe are you referring to? Usually downpipe is a term heard for turbo cars only.

ACQ,
hahaha... wait I collect the car first then only I tell lar... just in case the sale don't go through. But if otherwise, I should be getting it in this week. =)

wazer

Jul 25, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
downpipe i mean exhaust pipe between extractor n rear muffler...and nak tnya u,if 4g91 use gearbox 4g93gti..ok ke?sebab now my car at 4000rpm only go 120kmh....why eh?

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
Al,will be waiting..keep me / us inform..any hint on what ur gona play next?? since 4g9X & 63 ody.. 4B11T eh?? K20?? RB36?? VR/VQ?? EJ??hehehee..lot oso..ahaha...
Wazwe,think tat is normal leh.mine,100kmph around 3000rpm.. dnt knw much abt gearbox ratios though...
SC?? hrrmmmm...duno if tat has been dne b4 or not..something different though..goodluck..

Fdaneil

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2007
`last year my engine got problem valve seal.already change and now problem come again.already change new valve seal still problem..why??before i replace new valve seal any idea for upgrade engine??

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Fdaneil,
Change valve seal still got problem go change again still got problem... have u considered going to a different workshop? My valve seals never leaked before... so I can't really advice, but I think you should try going somewhere else.

Wazer,
That's just called exhaust pipe lo. Gear ratios are a very subjective thing. Different people may have different gear ratio preferences. The shorter the gear ratios, the faster the acceleration, but also the lower the top speed, and of course higher fuel consumption. The longer the gear ratios, the slower the acceleration, the higher the top speed (also depends on whether the engine can push it or not), and more often than not, lower fuel consumption. SGTi should have longer gear ratios because it's a bigger displacement. 4G91 gear ratios if i'm not mistaken is the same as a proton 1.3/1.5. I think only la... i can't remember which site I saw all the different gearbox ratios.
My advice: Stick with ur own gearbox. It's good enough.

Mediocre,
There's no supercharger kits that are plug and play for 4G9x... and because of that, the cost to mod a supercharger in will end up about the same amount as modding a turbo kit in... but you will definitely gain more power on a turbo kit... so u be the judge as to whether it's worth it to SC or not, and why nobody does it. =)
As for rims, it's a personal preference, don't need to ask us. It's the same like choosing clothes for yourself. You don't need our approval as to what looks good on u or not. =p

ACQ,
HAHAHA... slowly guess lor... come let me help u list out summore... 2JZ, 3S-GTE, SR20... LoLz.

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

OH yea... btw... I'm selling off my ultra rare kansai bumper together with evo fenders. Help me spread the word see if anyone u know is interested anot. =)