Selamat Hari Raya...

Nadzree

Apr 14, 2005
Selangor
Was being told by Arif earlier today about the fatal crash in karak. He's in this forum but rarely post. The nick is blueimp. Really sad la.. He's very young to leave.. May his soul rest peacefully.
Shazwan WKH3266

Correct me if i'm wrong..

Al-Fatihah..

Last edited:

mark_15

Known Member
Oct 5, 2008
Skillfull driver, great fren, nice guy. 5 min saw him alive talking to me and shaking my hand. Another 5 min he is gone. Rest in peace bro. God bless you.

hasukyo

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
al-fatihah...drive carefully guys...everything can happen, no matter how skillful u are...

WAFS

500 RPM
Jan 2, 2005
Ampang
Al-Fatihah...may he rest in peace...
As for the rest of us pls drive safely...no matter fast or slow just drive safely..

jzafddc5

Jun 21, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Bro..any updates on your car so far? Hope that the impact is not too bad till you need to change the V-house of the car (ie. where the stablizer bar / absober is placed.) if im not mistaken if you need to change the v-house the car has to go JPJ inspection again and you will have a chop on your registration stating that the part was changed. (no good when your trying to sell the car in the future).

Hope the repairs go smoothly bro.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all sifus :adore:

Need help, appriciate for every reply and answer, when the car moving it sounds like 'wruk wruk wruk' the faster i go the faster it produce the noise.

One of my trusted mechanic said sounds like this is only will produce by wheel bearing, but after i've replace it and those noise still appear.

This noise usually happens after i've went thru a rough/bumpy road & rainy/cold weather days.

My question is, except wheel bearing what else is spinning in our car while we...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience