Selamat Hari Raya...

Nadzree

Apr 14, 2005
Selangor
I can have a look at your car while you're away. will be in JB for the whole week ..
Wah! so nice of u!! no need la bro..the policy was not ready..I bet they all didn't start the work yet..
If you pass by..my car is just beside the workshop entrance..macam besi buruk :biggrin:

Which part of JB are u in..Next time can yamcha la..

Nadzree

Apr 14, 2005
Selangor
semalam, saya pon terACCIDENT gak ... :bawling::bawling:
terbabas and langgar besi penghadang jalan ... huhuhuhu
dah nak sampai rumah dah.
bumper depan belakang, pintu kanan hancur .. adooooiiii
Nasib baek enjin ok.

Ape2 pon, selamat hari raya sumer.
Maaf zahir batin.
Pandu lah dgn cermat kawan2 :driver:
Adeh..Dugaan2...
How does it happen ni?

Thank God the engine and You selamat..
Post some pics bro..

sizlo

Dec 24, 2007
Hi Nadzree,

I share the same grief as you do. Believe me my DC5 had almost the same damages as yours, bumper, headlights and few other cosmetics (luckily the engine was untouched), when i had my first accident. WAFS was there witnessing my pain.

Btw my car is in OK condition now. OK as in i'm still not satisfied with the poor workmanship of the workshop i sent my car to. Now my car still has major oversteer prob at high speed and i freaking hate my front bumper (INGS+1 replica) which already crack the first day i got my car back. So i wish you luck in finding parts for the damages. Kalau ada spare front bumper facelift do let me know yah. :D

Nadzree

Apr 14, 2005
Selangor
my fren selling ings full body kit...meybe nadzeree is interested? hahaha/.....
Some spelled my name nadzrey..now nadzeree..hehe.. :hmmmm:

How much is the ings bodykit? can kaw tim like that ke with the adjuster ke bro?
But I prefer to have the ori one la..I hope not gettin` fiber one..

Cant demand kan..since the parts is paid by the insurance..At least they promissed me to get the ori parts but secondhand..

Cannot replace with the new one coz the car year is 2005..

I just pray a lot je..what to do..

ilovemydc5

Known Member
Jan 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Some spelled my name nadzrey..now nadzeree..hehe.. :hmmmm:

How much is the ings bodykit? can kaw tim like that ke with the adjuster ke bro?
But I prefer to have the ori one la..I hope not gettin` fiber one..

Cant demand kan..since the parts is paid by the insurance..At least they promissed me to get the ori parts but secondhand..

Cannot replace with the new one coz the car year is 2005..

I just pray a lot je..what to do..
sorry for the spelling mistake......:-)

the ings full bodykit is selling for 7k....i dono the market price...u can have his no. if you are interested...:-)

Actually you can demand...tell them if the car doesnt meet ur expectation as you would have told them how it should be done up...you have the right not to sign the car delivery order...threaten them a bit...those lousy buggers are irresponsible....always keep track with the process of your car(visit your car whenever possible)...

Nadzree

Apr 14, 2005
Selangor
Nadzree. Demand for OEM bumper. Not aftermarket.
Yes for sure I will tapi memang susah la kan? :bawling:

sorry for the spelling mistake......:-)

the ings full bodykit is selling for 7k....i dono the market price...u can have his no. if you are interested...:-)

Actually you can demand...tell them if the car doesnt meet ur expectation as you would have told them how it should be done up...you have the right not to sign the car delivery order...threaten them a bit...those lousy buggers are irresponsible....always keep track with the process of your car(visit your car whenever possible)...
Haha..susah to spell my name actually..should registered a shorter nick name but since i've this account..why not just use it

not nice to threaten ppl la bro but believe me..i will bug them like hell if the car is not as expected..

Haih..during raya all sepupu sepapat keep asking about the car..Belive it or not, they all didn't know about this incident..even my parents :biggrin:

One of my cousin : "Mane krete? Da kene tarik ke?"
Wahh..my car not even 3 months old.

My pakcik : "Hey I heard u bought a sport car? u should buy a big house la..bla bla bla"
Ya true also..but can't resist la..u know what i mean.

Ya..i don't have it..yes it's Raya..and yes..It's weird la of course..New car didnt show off..
As I continue to control macho..until end of Raya..:proud:

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
Was being told by Arif earlier today about the fatal crash in karak. He's in this forum but rarely post. The nick is blueimp. Really sad la.. He's very young to leave.. May his soul rest peacefully.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

6/1/06 - around 3am..

my fren satria rear window was smash.. dont take anything

7/1/06 - 7.30am..

my vafc has been stolen.. 4 man (malay) use 2 motorbike smash my pessenger window.. my car park outside my house.. thanks god they dont stole my brother in law audio player..

9/1/06 - afternoon..

my fren walkie talkie antenna was stolen..

10/1/06 - 2-3 am..

my neighbour cd player was stolen...

:baring_teeth: so resident in cheras area, pls beware..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience