Apology to all zth members if I offended all of you

Shall I (kendrix) be forgiven for all that I've done in the forum? vote honestly

• Yes, we can feel your sincerity and accept your apology!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, we still think you are not sincere enough, dont waste our time!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
pocket, stock satria is better.....hehehe...and u paid 50k for that special edition model with a 4g15....smart choice. i cud only afford a sentra 20k cheaper than urs, n my L2 only cost 10k, oooo, forgot i got a ke70 in the making for 3k only...but im sure all of them cant even beat ur 1980's single-cam 4g15...fyi, kancil no need scandinavian flick lor, maybe you should get urself an advance-driving bible, im sure u would love to improve ur knowledge isnt ?

titanrev, once the kendrick wong thread is removed, then u wont be seeing me. since your fellow moderator have removed it earlier after i called him n talk, i tot it was a truce n ended...manatau he made fun of my kazen n we accidentally read it. it was that moderator not steady n sincere lor, and after my kazen called him n asked him a few question he cant even remember a thing, then he pin it up again, super kiasu....fuiiih, n u want me to keep quiet ? no way unless the blamesephy is removed.
I want to vomit blood already....:vollkommenauf: I explain so much to you but you think I'm telling you to keep quiet??.....Did my post tell you to keep quiet? I was explaining to you about your question on criticizing at those Pimp My Ride car and take in other things as example for you to fully grasp the meaning and to see how the actual world is functioning....

And you think I'm typing a lot of nonsense? Sigh~~~forget about it, I give up...If you choose to remain stagnant as current status then I have nothing much to say. The message is delivered.

There's a Chinese saying, Moving a mountain is difficult but changing a person's characteristic is close to impossible.

Newbienissan

Banned
Jul 19, 2010
earth
actual world ? zth is nothing close to actual world. 5115 dint even know the actual thing happen n he kept his blamesaphy comments about me. nobody is stagnant if talk face to face n have that nonsense removed. thank u for ur effort, but im not in mood to read. i just want all the nonsense removed.

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
kendrick:just carry on if you think you did nothing wrong...but why is this apology thingy at the 1st place?pathetic and ironic fella.

what's the point talking face to face?u think u r really kent block?talking the same shit in person doesn't sound like a solution for me.

lol...remove the thread then u stop?guess who has the negotiate power here?had replied enough on your nonsense statements.you are on you own now,just make sure you behave or else action will be taken without hesitate.

god bless you for your celebrity life.enjoy urself

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
maybe we can make this a sticky....since nothing has changed

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

btw, that nonsense is ur own shit...careful what you say because this reflects who you are. we're only compiling it together for future forummers to take note of such members existence to be wary of. like titanrev mentioned, we as moderators help Tom look after the forum of misbehaving and doing the forum a huge favor. so as heavy-hearted i am to say this, its you against the whole world. If you dont help urself, non of us will help you

Newbienissan

Banned
Jul 19, 2010
earth
if forumers choose to believe 100% what zth says rather than witness with own eyes, then let them be. basically everyone are just judging things by the screen. if u say no point talking to me, then delete off things that u all are guessing. i wont bothered to post a single more comment. if u want to take action, then talk on the phone or talk face to face not forum. i am more glad to "learn" from anyone of u guys if there's something worthy to learn. dont type essays telling me that u guys are nice or matured, coz tru pimp my ride thread n the way u guys replies to most discussion by assuming alone, proved how naive n meaningless u guys love discuss things.

nevertheless i dont point my statements above to everyone in zth, but to those post dumb replies which has 0% help to all threads, they are the same group of ppl. i kept trying to ask u guys go genting, just to open ur eyes what is reality, yet everyone says i showing off. i posted video to share, all say showing off. But how come i get alot ppl calling me n pm of those method of upgrading engine n tuning ? Let the wise make their own perceptions about me, n the simpletons continue to say I am bad. After all, its not the first time u guys flame me, also I am not the only one kena flame.......

Plz dont edit, if u mods like to lock then lock. Let ppl read what I says, n let them choose to love me or hate me. If u say my attitude is wrong, sorry I rather to be this way, than acting noob/humble/low-profile and post alot meaningless replies. Seems like some ppl here love to post whatever thread with meaningless words/non-related/helpful, plz la, leave all these nonsense talk when u tt. Pro abit lah! If u need proof, search back all the technical things I posted with all my previous nicks VS how normally u guys replies with something u dont even experienced in.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
:banghead: :puke: :banghead: When Will This End :banghead: :puke: :banghead:

...tired edy.... unsubscribing....

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
I didn't know dear whoever-you-are?

dig back dear friend.. you make a snide remark of me once... although only once... i'll remember it until the hereafter...

...why i'd even bother replying....

ALiAS

Known Member
Jun 27, 2009
PJ
hmmm been wondering how u drive freeaaaking fast up and down hill with all the bumpers along d way from/to genting... or is there another road that i dont know about...??

i dont have anything related to u Kendric, i have never bought any car stuff from u, i have never met u (not that i know), i have never discuss car related matter with u... just something to say from my end.. thru most of ur posting here in zth, it just 'reveal' yourself to us... majority have said their thot about ur attitude... doesnt that meant anything to u? or u just playing dumb...

oh btw... talking about showing off... my L2S kancil can do 210km/h++ with almost 10k rpm at MEX tp tak bising pun... baru 180km/h dh kecoh... hehe dont have any pic/video to proof tho, hands too occupied to take any...

pijulrs

Known Member
Dec 31, 2007
Kekekeke...reading this make laughing all the way alone in my office.I bought a new satria before.Add another few thousand MYR to upgrade the car.Why I spent so much money here is bcoz i love modding my satria n feel the GGGsss.I dont care to show off or ask anybody to illegal race with me.I also have standard waja for daily drive n sang kancil converted l2s for my wife.Why not just mark this fella as SPAM or banned him.Yes...he will come n reg again but its a moderator job to control the situation.Keep up the good job mr mod.

End of my story liao.:idea:

Last edited:

ah-boy

Dec 2, 2006
elo everyone,read the drama start from zaman SoYouThinkYouCanDrive and this kendrick is just a normal joe in real life la,can talk nicely with almost everyone.i oso dono why and how he so rude in cyber world lah,especially in zth,mebbe zth mod very sabar type,want to teach him and educate him to respect other and don't be so lansi when baru learn some basic car knowledge.

anyway wong,ape macam?why lah so rude and hidung tinggi in forum?walaupun dpt skit knowledge kreta,not mean you are champion tau?i know u enthusiast but acting ini macam really malukan freind around you,you know?

how are you baru baru ni?heard from other your car now got more mod than before,what is this you holding?what is the function ni?you hold it like holding a wonder bra ni~when i lihat ini pic i reli shock,macam gay aje,kekeke~seriously tell me what benda nie,macam very syiok,mebbe i will get 1 oso if can make my B14 faster,add 1-2hp put ok dah~

View attachment 326491

soli everyone if i off topic,onli want to say hi to my old friend :wavey:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Nissan’s upcoming GT-R super-coupe is one of the most hotly awaited cars of the decade so it’s no surprise there’s already an extensive waiting list for it. Unfortunately, in situations like this unscrupulous buyers who get their hands on the car early on often sell them to those fans willing to pay a small premium on the retail price to make a profit.

This is a practice Nissan would like to avoid with its new...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience