Checklight Prob

cad843

Known Member
Mar 23, 2005
Oita Ken
When I rev a bit harder around 2k - 3.5k my checklight appear and it always happend during morning time, after I travel around 20km ++ (meaning engine hot enuff). It not happen everyday .. but this month 3 x already. Btw I'm using EK3 chasis with 18c R 98 spec, with EK4 engine wiring, 18cR ECU + EK3 dashboard wiring ... (previously transplant using engine lantai)

But if I switch off the engine ... and start again ... the checklight gone already. Now I noticed some time my idling too low (less than 300) .. engine jerking a bit and suddenly engine mati (happened 2 x )

Can advise me which part to check? ...

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
Try using another ecu first. Maybe your ecu is faulty. Could also be your wiring not properly done. But I suggest do the easier one first, swap to another ecu.

Kelvin Goh

From Facebook
Aug 18, 2010
www.facebook.com
Hi sifus,

My B18CR engine got check light problem as well. Previously the check light is always ON. Then the wireman check & said the ECU socket got wiring problem. Then settle.

Then recently check light is ON again. When start car, the check light no ON but when drive around 15 mins, the check light is ON & this repeat the same when I shut down the engine & start the engine again.

Current now the km/h meter like Defi meter go up & down & sometimes at 0km even on driving. Foreman said the meter sensor is spoil & this makes the check light ON. Once change the meter sensor, the check light will not be ON again.

Is it true?

dcloo

1,500 RPM
May 11, 2005
kl
when CEL was turn on thats will present an fault code to show what was the error by the ECU
from what you telling its look like the speed sensor was start faulty and its will cause CEL CODE speed sensor error

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Newbie here.....
wanted to ask can Satria GTI old satria model brake modification.....
Can R32 skyline brake caliper front 4 pot and rear 2 pot(with drum) able to mod into it ?
or any suggestion sifu
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience