what clutch set suitable for BT 20v

six060six

Known Member
Jun 29, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
yes.. ogura comes with complete clutch set.. I think it worth it to buy la sifu2.

new set - rm2770 - anybody know the cheaper than this?

second set 90% - rm 2300 - anybody know the cheaper than this?

need the clutch set urgently coz my clutch slip badly! hermmm TT

AE75

Known Member
Feb 10, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Bro Pcmod, pardon me for asking noob questions, but what is a clutch bearing? Usually when people sell used clutches, they only mention clutch plate, clutch cover and maybe flywheel.. Do most of the used clutch sets on sale come with their own clutch bearing? I guess not, right? Does that mean many people are using aftermarket clutches together with stock clutch bearing? Also, based on what you said, does that mean that as long as the complete set of clutch is used, especially the clutch bearing that is meant for that clutch, the driver will not experience the "kaki kiri patah" that has been so infamously associated with aftermarket racing clutches, esp in traffic jams?
Only super single, Twin plate or triple plate are actually come with bearing. Because they are special build.

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

ok...if use stock clutch cover and exedy disc(3 leg) ok?
Why not? But just better change clutch cover with clutch plate, because clutch cover are main character to make it grip holding the clutch plate.

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

yes.. ogura comes with complete clutch set.. I think it worth it to buy la sifu2.

new set - rm2770 - anybody know the cheaper than this?

second set 90% - rm 2300 - anybody know the cheaper than this?

need the clutch set urgently coz my clutch slip badly! hermmm TT

Well~ Later on when the clutch plate finish, then u will realize what is call "worth"!

six060six

Known Member
Jun 29, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Well~ Later on when the clutch plate finish, then u will realize what is call "worth"![/QUOTE]

why? hard to find the clutch plate ke sifu? or expensive?

ae101 RASR

Aug 24, 2011
TAWAU
i have corolla seg with 4age 20v bt and i have change cover n lining clutch with works brand but i have a problem when shift my gear at high rev why this can happen can senior in 4age 20v bt explain 2 me plzzz:confused:

six060six

Known Member
Jun 29, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Try to change the gearbox oil to motul or torco... Maybe it can help... Or if the clucth is second hand... Maybe the cover or the clutch is already 'nipis'

ae101 RASR

Aug 24, 2011
TAWAU
i uses 6 puck lining n cover from works brand and its still new not second hand sifu, what kind of lining n cover is better for 4age 20v bt stock????????:dontknow:

cuscostrutbrace

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2004
I use stock Aisin clutch plate and having no problems,already been driving/drifting for 4 years still didn't change the clutch yet,still no slip.

me2kimi

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2007
Puchong
I use stock Aisin clutch plate and having no problems,already been driving/drifting for 4 years still didn't change the clutch yet,still no slip.
Also Aisin clutch plate user here. I bought at Kelana Jaya

feipepe

Known Member
May 12, 2010
balakong
hi to everyone bro,
is it just told spare part shop with what modal engine he will take the suitable spec Aisin clutch plate to us?
btw, how long life span for 4age 20v clutch plate? because now my 4age already rmilage 80k++ already . should i need to exchange the clutch plate? just wondering clutch plate will be kong and eat flywheel.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

just wanna ask something. i got this cylinder vacuum canister (for brake vacuum)
and i wonder this thing should be put before or after (between servo and valve) the one way valve in the pipes.?

currently it sit before the valve.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience