Selamat Hari Raya...

neokenzo

Known Member
Oct 5, 2006
PJ
Sorry to see the car like that but the most important thing is you walked away safely. Car can be fixed/bought again. You only get one life though.
Its pretty sad that these "vultures" take advantage of you when you are at the most vulnerable. I also find it somewhat disturbing that they can arrive at the scene a lot faster than the police or paramedics!

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
further_seems_forever.blogspot.com
I also find it somewhat disturbing that they can arrive at the scene a lot faster than the police or paramedics!
well theres only about 200,000 of them out on the streets.... while we probably have 20 police cars actually PATROLLING...

so its no wonder they appear before the cops.

Massive_InfusioN

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
Selangor
Bro, thank god you are fine. That is the main thing. What was the Weather condition on the day of the incident? raining?. The safest wat to avoid the call men / 'tarik kereta' is to tell tham that you have a tow truck on the way already and do not allow anybody to retain your kar key.

Nadzree

Apr 14, 2005
Selangor
Thanks for all advice..

Bro, thank god you are fine. That is the main thing. What was the Weather condition on the day of the incident? raining?. The safest wat to avoid the call men / 'tarik kereta' is to tell tham that you have a tow truck on the way already and do not allow anybody to retain your kar key.
Its hot and dry..Takde hujan takde ribut..But still langgar..huhu..

Attached is the latest picture from the workshop.
Anybody ever heard of http://www.sinheng.com.my/ ? Please give feedback about them.

Thanks again..

Attachments

jd5

Known Member
Mar 9, 2010
N/A
I thought this thread had something to do with Raya. Damn.. those pics are really painful man.

On a highway, when shit happens, its always better to get your own tow truck, and bring the car to your own mechanic. Some of these fellas are gang bangers, so avoid them. Most car insurance companies provide emergency tow truck assistance free of charge (up to a certain radius), so in times of need, they could come very handy. Keep their no's.

Anyway, good to know you are okay. The festive period is coming soon, so cheer up!!

PS : I just got my FB acc started and I've added most of you guys... haha!! Cheers!!

Nadzree

Apr 14, 2005
Selangor
I thought this thread had something to do with Raya. Damn.. those pics are really painful man.

On a highway, when shit happens, its always better to get your own tow truck, and bring the car to your own mechanic. Some of these fellas are gang bangers, so avoid them. Most car insurance companies provide emergency tow truck assistance free of charge (up to a certain radius), so in times of need, they could come very handy. Keep their no's.

Anyway, good to know you are okay. The festive period is coming soon, so cheer up!!

PS : I just got my FB acc started and I've added most of you guys... haha!! Cheers!!
Hehe..thats because i'm so sad celebrate theEid ul-Fitr la the thread title like that :bawling:
Not suitable at all kan..:stupido2:

Anyway..I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri..Maaf Zahir Batin :biggrin:

Last edited:

NFS

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Hv a lot of patience bro ... everything happens for a reason ... just thank God u r alive.

Selamat Hari Raya to you too and the whole DC5R family ....

boulala

Known Member
Sep 24, 2006
Thanks for all advice..

Its hot and dry..Takde hujan takde ribut..But still langgar..huhu..

Attached is the latest picture from the workshop.
Anybody ever heard of http://www.sinheng.com.my/ ? Please give feedback about them.

Thanks again..
i heard good things about singheng. its quite big and reputable shop. i think it should be okay. i think they even do quite number of sport car...

Nadzree

Apr 14, 2005
Selangor
i heard good things about singheng. its quite big and reputable shop. i think it should be okay. i think they even do quite number of sport car...
Big relief to know about this :) thanks bro..

yaw90

Known Member
Jul 7, 2009
Everyone.. Pls drive carefully during the way back to kampung. And Selamat Hari Raya :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We have all seen some pretty amazing drift machines in our time, but a classic Mercedes W123 Wagon drift machine? That really is something, here's a great video of one of the most unassuming drift cars in the world. And its a diesel! Not much else is known about the car except that it sounds good and drifts well. And props to the driver with mad skills. A must watch.

<object...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience