WEM6661 perdana V6 black with silver 17" rim stolen

lancemapei

Known Member
Aug 29, 2005
Dear all bros,

my lovely black perdana no. WEM 6661 stolen at SG chua Sri camellia condo.(inside):mad::mad: at 2am 28 august 2010. the thief drive a green color viva(cant see the no plate) from cctv, if any 1 spot the car please call me 012 6774222, 012 9699034:adore::adore:

Last edited:

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
Sorry to hear bout your lost. Will keep a lookout. Damn thieves!

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
will look around...sorry for yr lost!

alonso

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
haih...inside parking + guarded olso still can stolen? pity on u bro..

lancemapei

Known Member
Aug 29, 2005
thanks a lot all my bros, will claim the guard insurance and my car insurance

Razzd

May 9, 2005
lancemapei,
Sorry to hear about your loss. My beloved 10-year old PV6 6A12 2.0 was stolen back in Feb this year, 2 days before CNY, around the commercial area Shah Alam. A few months later, I suspect the same thieves stole the top Selangor police cop's PV6 & promptly returned it a day later with an apology note.
Sadly my PV6 was never found. Everything on it was stock. My gearbox had ZERO problems in 10-years. So the darn thieves had a good deal... a nearly perfect PV6 with ZERO defects & everything works-car....
Managed to get back more than 90% insured value but after 4 mths!... Sigh...

Last edited:

HD4

Jun 11, 2010
Perak
sorry for ur lost, ur case make me worried, how to counter this bastard. all the steering lock in market r no use..they can easily cut the steering. grrrrrrr how to?

Mrnazmi

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2005
Drag City
Visit site
Damn lor, how many lock want to put in the car after this? :hmmmm:
They easily can hijack what ever car they want now a days..
Careful guys!!!

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
i wonder what are the police doing? all go out carik makan ah?
rather than doing that, better they go round up all those thieves, they always say not enuf police in their force, then hire more la, there are alot of chinese & indians interested in becoming a policeman out there.

Razzd

May 9, 2005
DanzEterna, no suspicious people for sure. Just they were targeting stock PV6s at that time. Also I was just thinking to myself, who would want to steal a 10 year old Perdana? Boy was I wrong... If you Google statistics, it will show you top stolen car in the US is a 15 year old Accord and/or Camry. It's just for the spares... You obviously know how much an original PV6's gearbox cost from Proton...

lancemapei

Known Member
Aug 29, 2005
lancemapei,
Sorry to hear about your loss. My beloved 10-year old PV6 6A12 2.0 was stolen back in Feb this year, 2 days before CNY, around the commercial area Shah Alam. A few months later, I suspect the same thieves stole the top Selangor police cop's PV6 & promptly returned it a day later with an apology note.
Sadly my PV6 was never found. Everything on it was stock. My gearbox had ZERO problems in 10-years. So the darn thieves had a good deal... a nearly perfect PV6 with ZERO defects & everything works-car....
Managed to get back more than 90% insured value but after 4 mths!... Sigh...
haiz, my perdana with 2.4L engine newly change,and 6 month old gearbox, GAB ss suspension, enkei ori japan 17" rim, HID, momo speed steering, and etc.

sometime think back really 1 to cry.........

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
sorry for your loss lancemapei. i think it's about time that zth forummers do something about these theft cases. any suggestion?

Razzd

May 9, 2005
haiz, my perdana with 2.4L engine newly change,and 6 month old gearbox, GAB ss suspension, enkei ori japan 17" rim, HID, momo speed steering, and etc.

sometime think back really 1 to cry.........
I do feel for you Lancemapei, because I went through the same ordeal. My PV6 while not great, had ZERO problems and was the faithful vehicle that took me 170,000kms without ANY problems. I had the usual wear & tear, and had a brand new EVO radiator, new hoses, new engine seals, Iridium spark plugs, Bendix brake pads, Pro RS stainless/steel brake hoses, upgraded disc rotors (original Mitsubishi)... Though everything on my PV6 was stock. Even the ICE had a bit of upgrades, stock head unit but added Sony slim 4-channel amp + 2.1 speakers. Stock alarm system. In my heart, I was thinking, who would want to steal a 10-year old Proton... Boy, was I dead wrong...

Damn those thieves... steal our hard earned $$$ and good vehicle...

I really hope you get back a good $$$ from your insurance. I do believe you insured it Comprehensive.

I hope somehow the police will manage to find your car (in 30 days) else they'd proceed with the papers for insurance claim if not found after 30 days.

As for me, suffice to say, I do believe my PV6 was stripped in 60 mins, and after 1 month, I decided to place an order for a new car. I have to put the past behind me & move on...

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

More Nissan sports cars ready to burn rubber, but this time only on the track!

Remember some months ago we told you about the "track-ready" Honda Civic Type-R, produced for a dedicated championship and also used in the Japanese Super Taikyu. Now it's Nissan's turn to introduce a race-car with the NISMO Type 380RS-Competition.

Based on the road-going Fairlady Z Nismo that we tested in the past, the RS-Competition features the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience