planning on buying st 185 but want to know what are the common problems

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

Any car as long as my wife doesn't know.

---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

There is one celica in Motortrader, RM2x,xxx.

In Damansara.

Anyone know the owner and car condition?
:biggrin:

why dont u go turbo la bro?

my 2 cents:idea:

ericgtmythos

Known Member
Jan 6, 2010
Kedah
Hahaha...Bro Zeus release poison d...:rofl:

But I suggest the same thing....go search CELICA with 3S-GTE turbo...no regret on the performance...:wink:

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
Hahaha...Bro Zeus release poison d...:rofl:

But I suggest the same thing....go search CELICA with 3S-GTE turbo...no regret on the performance...:wink:
hahaha, reminds me of DOTA!

well, yeah....we go n/a celica then get a poison to convert....rugi la:biggrin:

ericgtmythos

Known Member
Jan 6, 2010
Kedah
hahaha, reminds me of DOTA!

well, yeah....we go n/a celica then get a poison to convert....rugi la:biggrin:
Ohh....DOTA duno when, but HPC Track day on 31-Oct (Sunday), if my car can rush to complete will joit it. How about u??:hmmmm:

pumpkin76

Known Member
Jun 10, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
the damansara one that you saw in motortrader is actually a st182/3 converted with st185 turbo engine.... but it only run on front wheel.... it's bronze color with a black hood right?

the owner selling at 29,900 the last time he sms-ed me.... guess there's still room to nego....

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
bro,

have u found ur future ride? ;)

Zidane

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
still looking....

in thestar.com.my
mudah.my
this site
motortrader.com.my
my staff's husband is a car sales man and he's helping out.
Using google also to search..

Haven't seen 1 yet...

If you have any news, please keep me posted.

Thanks.

Zidane

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
i'm checking one out this weekend.

There is 1 at Shah Alam section 16.

Anyone know the owner and the car?

I hope it is in god condition.

Last edited:

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara

bro, more details abt the car? i recommend buying from owner not dealer...

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

i recommend buying from owner rather than dealer. infact i always see 5th gen celicas on mudah...

pumpkin76

Known Member
Jun 10, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Yup.

The one i'm gonna look at is in mudah.my.

From a dealer.

A white one.

I cannot link the website coz the company blocked mudah.my
if it's a white one from mudah then i believe i know which one...

i actually located the seller/dealer's home. he was freaking shock when i was standing outside his house asking to view the car! LOL.... actually he stays near my place and i can recognise his place just by looking at the backgroud of the car's picture..... freaky ehh....

anyway..... that was like more than 1 month ago.... that time he said his car sent for service.... he no time to pick up from the workshop..... when i called him 2 weeks later he said the same thing.... so.... i gave up on calling him again... hehe...

then suddenly.... i went through all the old and expitred posts available in our local website and guess what...... i saw the ad posted by the previous owner..... called that guy up and found out how much the car transacted from the previous owner to the current owner.... got to know about the car's history as well.... hehehe..... sometimes I feel like a P.I.

just in case we're not talking about the same car, is the seller/dealer go by the name Jonathan?

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

i just checked out mudah....

saw there's another new ad of a white 5th gen celica on sale in Selangor..... that one i no idea. sorry.... :P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear seefu's over here

May dad is currently looking for a Audi A6 C4(2.0L) model or a Volvo 940GL after spending around 30 years on japanese cars. Since he's new to continental cars, he's not sure of the maintenance, reliability, as well as pro's and con's of these two cars. As far as i personally browsed the net, i could not find any clear picture for these two cars. Hope seefu's here can help to provide some knowledge on this matter. Thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience