4G93P Hiccups!

mydvdrom

Known Member
Jul 20, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
the ignitor is on the right side. let me take a pic and post it but need to wait for me to get back from outstation. if u r in klang valley area, pm me and i can recommend u to the workshop i fixed my fuel and spark probs. they can check one by one for u the causes as they did for mine.

haiyoweiya

Jul 28, 2006
the ignitor is on the right side. let me take a pic and post it but need to wait for me to get back from outstation. if u r in klang valley area, pm me and i can recommend u to the workshop i fixed my fuel and spark probs. they can check one by one for u the causes as they did for mine.
Good morning mate,

That's great if you can show me the location of the so-called ignitor. And yes, I'm from Klang. Who or which workshop would you recommend fixing this kinda bug?

Thanks~ :burnout:

haiyoweiya

Jul 28, 2006
did your car's water temperature rise when this hiccup happen?
Good day mate,

Nope it didn't, it stayed steadily all the way. The coolant was flushed last year, using Toyota coolant. Both fans are working perfectly.

Cheers for Monday blues...

:sleep:

mydvdrom

Known Member
Jul 20, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
here's the pic of the ignitor. sorry not a very good pic. its the black squarish thing below the rusted bracket. there's some cables connected to it. its located standing at the front of ur car on the right of air intake manifold. one end is the air filter and pipings to intake. ignitor is at the other end of that.

Attachments

Last edited:

haiyoweiya

Jul 28, 2006
here's the pic of the ignitor. sorry not a very good pic. its the black squarish thing below the rusted bracket. there's some cables connected to it. its located standing at the front of ur car on the right of air intake manifold. one end is the air filter and pipings to intake. ignitor is at the other end of that.
Oooohhh... That black little thingy eh? AFAIK, if this little thingy is broken, you won't get any RPM reading eh? I never know it's called the ignitor. :p

Anyway thanks for the effort! :adore:

Good morning to everyone! :sleep:

mydvdrom

Known Member
Jul 20, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
mine was faulty and it screwed up the sparks to engine. like it was running on half the cylinders. it did not affect my rpm readings. only that rpm was unstable and dropping here and there.

haiyoweiya

Jul 28, 2006
mine was faulty and it screwed up the sparks to engine. like it was running on half the cylinders. it did not affect my rpm readings. only that rpm was unstable and dropping here and there.
Hi mate,

Was the symptom permanently there, regardless of the coolant temperature or distance of travel? It sounded like your problem was all the time there. :hmmmm:

ham_m2

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2007
Klang/KL
www.friendster.com
Good morning mate,

That's great if you can show me the location of the so-called ignitor. And yes, I'm from Klang. Who or which workshop would you recommend fixing this kinda bug?

Thanks~ :burnout:
If you are from Klang,I can recommend you to my friend's workshop...
Pm me if you want his workshop address...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys... anyone know whether this aveo bodykit is available in Msia ?? especially JB and KL??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience