Used Car continue loan / cash n drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Used Car continue loan / cash n drive

fai2max

Known Member
Jan 12, 2006
I need a Honda dc2 price....can pm me ?? I need more informacion about it .... Thx !

Andy_ow

Nov 16, 2005
kl
no need to pay...but registration card still under previous owner name
bro.. if the previous owner suddenly report police say "kereta kena curi" then i how later ?? :hmmmm:

villson7

Jun 27, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
that mean we just need to pay 60k for the car and drive away the BMW 523i without need to pay installment? but i don't understand the term" ambank"...

Garrett

May 10, 2006
i'm interested also in the E60 but too many unanswered Questions and details of the purchase are not clear in this thread.....scared and curious.

pesada auto....why don't you explain clearly and precisely so that everybody understand and no repeated questions will be asked.

Mar 16, 2008
Hey bro, interested to know if u have any cars below 60k that includes change of name. Cash buyer here, would like to know the procedures as well. Pls PM me.

sissoko

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
Selangor
bro..i need to see list of ur car..not sambung bayar one...cash car...and i have question :

1) is all the cash car is singapore car?
2) is all the cash car is lari finance car?
3) why so cheap?
4) u have oddesey RB1? any pic?
5) u have stream? any pic?

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

guys,,where do u see the list?

navydagreat

Known Member
Feb 20, 2006
interested in the ek4.
how does it work? will the name in the grant still be under previous owners name? or will transfer to mine?pls pm me...ure inbox full..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Fingers crossed, prayers said and all deeds with the devil signed, let’s hope this time around it isn’t pushed back yet again as a post on Playstation Blog has confirmed that Gran Turismo 5 will be going on sale 24 November.

Sarcasm aside though, even we of little faith have some believe that this time it’s for real as Kazunori Yamauchi, the president of Polyphony Digital, has explained the delay in a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience