Idiot Drivers

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
:pomen:
Race to spot Pomen on the streets :biggrin:

If you wear this jacket together with the helmet will look real cool man...can be as cool as a gaban adi :wink:

Anyway, spot what did this car did...

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yup, you got that right. As u can see the Motorcycle Parking is just as big as the size of that wira. Parking that way will make it easier for him to come out later on...

Is indeed limited parking space at this Mcdonald but be a bit more considerate. Motorcyclist also need to eat leh...:stupid:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
maybe the fella rushing to order his/her mcvalue meal...that time already 2:58pm......
:rofl: Bro, I almost got fooled, I thought how come my photo showed what time I took the photo...

Not sure what time but it was close to 2pm...and if rushing, there is always a drive-thru :biggrin:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
manatau drive thru also got lotsa ppl hehe........sometimes if u notice, drive thru long que, but over the counter que got no 1.

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

manatau drive thru also got lotsa ppl hehe........sometimes if u notice, drive thru long que, but over the counter que got no 1.

teek

Known Member
Jan 20, 2008

Penang gurney plaza . Stupid driver

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
maybe loh. better dun eat McD la...manyak mahal. save the money go do up car better. heheheh
Not really expensive during lunch time la nowadays...RM5.95. I go out for chicken rice adi RM4.50 + 1 leung sui adi RM1.30 = RM5.80 adi...

Lunch time nowadays I eat also minimum at least RM5.50 - RM6.

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
the parking at gurney plaze so wierd? i think the volvo didnt notice that the parking pattern changed for the end 2 slots...but when come out from car should've noticed wat...

SF...my budget for lunch is at most rm5 woor...rm5.95 plus tax aredy more than rm6 leh heheheh. blardy hell...rm4.50 for chicken rice? add big rice n sau chi + cha sau + sau rou ar? or u eat chicken rice shop at the chicken rice shop ler?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
maybe loh. better dun eat McD la...manyak mahal. save the money go do up car better. heheheh
the parking at gurney plaze so wierd? i think the volvo didnt notice that the parking pattern changed for the end 2 slots...but when come out from car should've noticed wat...

SF...my budget for lunch is at most rm5 woor...rm5.95 plus tax aredy more than rm6 leh heheheh. blardy hell...rm4.50 for chicken rice? add big rice n sau chi + cha sau + sau rou ar? or u eat chicken rice shop at the chicken rice shop ler?
NO la bro...RM4.50 if got so many choices then good lo...RM4.50 Chicken Rice alone and is not the Chicken Rice Shop...is normal hawker stall...RM5.00 for Chicken + Cha Sau. If Cha Sau + Sau Ro then is RM5.50 adi...

Ya, I think that Volvo guy didn't realise the parking is like that la...not many place that the parking is designed that way...since he see got slot so just park la...

teek

Known Member
Jan 20, 2008

3.10pm at prai sunway carnival mall
Today very jam but this driver still parking like this

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

First and foremost..... HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR. The past two weeks have been hectic as I struggle to clean the house and attend to multiple detailing request by owners whom want their car prep and ready for the massive family gathering for CNY.

The Atos is no exception as it has been purchased by the owner brand new bout 8 or 9 years ago. I think the car has gone thru probably less than 50 car washes in its entire lifetime.

So, car was delivered to me on a Friday evening and below is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience