which engine should i choose

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
hehehe..in jb very famous restamping engine number..i now this is risky but this easy way before get 4g67 block..
so u car already endorse laa..lepas laa y..really scary...
my advice to u if ur budget is not so big just go for the gsr its easily endorsable and pretty fun to drive as well
coz if u wanna get 4g67 evo the costs are pretty darn expensive i also survey last time u have to factor in the cost of halfcut for both evo and 4g67 block then u also have to factor in machining costs coz its not as simple as just dump in all the evo stuff some parts of the 4g67 engine have to be modified
all in all it will come up to a lot of $$$

vesparado

Jul 13, 2010
johor bahru
to all zth member
thank you for feed back coz im still leaning and know nothing about changing and modding engine..

today my friend tell me if wira body 1.3 cannot change to 1.8..jpj will not approve..i dont know its true or not..but its make me thinking twice to change my engine coz my wira before 1.3 proton engine and than change to 1.6 4g92..so now i do know can register or not if i change to 1.8..change to evo i sure cannot pass..anybody have experiance...help me..that thing stuck in my head...

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
come to live at sarawak here.. it is really a bolehland...anything boleh.. i now running with mivec ck 1.8 in my wira 1.5.... i think will change to evo 4 soon.... lol

mydvdrom

Known Member
Jul 20, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i heard somewhere that jpj allows upgrade of engine cc to 200cc. example 1.6-1.8 or 1.3-1.5. only that 2.0 engine now is not attainable unless its perdana. how precise and true have to ask jpj.

MKMD428

500 RPM
Aug 21, 2005
johore
for the record...this was old though...but still used. hope this clarifies everything :)

Last edited:

vesparado

Jul 13, 2010
johor bahru
Thank you to mkmd428 for giving prove that proton car except perdana cannot use 2000 cc engine..now i clear about that...so the engine i just can choose for turbo is gsr only...
Anyway thanks for giving me good ilmu about jpj rules...
Thanks to all sifu giving me tip... Thank u....thank u...

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
one more way if u dare to do... i gonna put in evo 4 for my wira soon, but wat ppl do and can pass the puspakom is just remake the engine number to gsr number (provided u have the gsr turbo custom form) since the engine is more or less same like gsr ck... lol .... this examples also can get from those vtec which put higher cc block but claim it is still b16 :burnout:

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
one more way if u dare to do... i gonna put in evo 4 for my wira soon, but wat ppl do and can pass the puspakom is just remake the engine number to gsr number (provided u have the gsr turbo custom form) since the engine is more or less same like gsr ck... lol .... this examples also can get from those vtec which put higher cc block but claim it is still b16 :burnout:
bro i think evo 4 should be impossible to pass jpj and puspakom rite coz u need to do a lot of modifications to the engine bay mounting
restamping the engine number is a risky option but going in with engine terbalik i takut kantoi straight lah

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
i have pass with mivec ck(terbalik) in my wira already :driver: lol.... at my place anything boleh, cause malaysia boleh :burnout:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Brand?
Price?
Where can get it?
Hows the result?
Can last how many weeks?

Anyone using Zaino or Zymol?

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience