Anyone selling MR2?

J-Yap

Mar 4, 2009
Sungai Buloh
i would like to buy a MR2 turbo (M) , prefer stock or less modification condition

Please let me know if anyone selling it, budget less than 50k (pay by cash), prefer location KL or Selangor area only.

thanks

rails

Known Member
Jan 8, 2005
I will be selling my AW11. Original condition. Even has the original rims and interior. Sorry to hijack your thread.

Border

Known Member
Apr 5, 2006
There are few MR2 in Mudah.my for sale.

If you are looking for something to start from scratch then should be able to get 1 around 40k

If you are looking for mint condition prepare to pay around RM55k above....

Mine is also is Mudah.......

sivaworld

Known Member
Apr 15, 2005
Well mine was stock when I got it.. Than the fever hits u or should I say poison by mr2 members..wakawakaka.. Than u start small than u go crazybwith mods.. At one time I had mine up for sale.. Now got fever to do some exterior chg...:driver::love: what can I say..it's :stupid:

soff

Known Member
Nov 13, 2005
J-Yap, check out the Marketplace section of zerotohundred and filter for MR2, there are a few mint condition MR2 available. Prices have gone up for this rare mid engine car but I am sure the owners are willing to nego a bit for fellow MR2 clubbers.

Have done up from stock, take it from me it is cheaper to get one with all the goodies in it, for one it is cheaper and less headache (in sourcing parts) and time spent at the mechanic sorting out all the "gremlins".

J-Yap

Mar 4, 2009
Sungai Buloh
Well mine was stock when I got it.. Than the fever hits u or should I say poison by mr2 members..wakawakaka.. Than u start small than u go crazybwith mods.. At one time I had mine up for sale.. Now got fever to do some exterior chg...:driver::love: what can I say..it's :stupid:
hi

so are you still selling your car? if yes how much you plan to sell it? thanks

sivaworld

Known Member
Apr 15, 2005
Sure everything has a price... :driver: don't give-up on the search! for me it was well worth the wait when I laid my hands one one

Last edited:

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
My Ex-MR2 for sale..........not sure he sold it already or not.......but worth buying......last he told me asking 50k+.........full original veilside kit.....bodykit n paint job cost me around 10K last time

Attachments

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
J-Yap:
Is worth getting Khoo198's MR2, really nice and well-maintained. One of the nicest MR2 to me. :top:

tom's:
Very nice Veilside Bodykit MR2 You got there bro :top:
Great ex-ride...

Last edited:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
wwow....Veilside MR2 up for sale too....:D...nice...=)

J-Yap

Mar 4, 2009
Sungai Buloh
hi

thanks to all your guys given me some comments and suggestion

i stilll hopeful to get one which i could afford

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The price of cars in Malaysia may not go any lower if the government removes the various duties imposed on imported automobiles, said International Trade and Industry Deputy Minister Jacob Dungau Sagan.

He said there are various factors that are outside of the government's control in determining the price of imported cars, such as component prices and foreign exchange rates.

“Reduction of duties...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience