Jul 13, 2010
Sunway/Selangor
looking for:
red led tail-light
r3 pu bodykits
aux wiring for stock headunit

-not so important: persona dashboard and doortrim

offer me best price pls. thank you

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

out of curiosity : how much does it cost to replace a windshield?

robinnn

Known Member
Jul 13, 2010
Sunway/Selangor
include installation? can still nego?

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------

bump

robinnn

Known Member
Jul 13, 2010
Sunway/Selangor
second bump

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

anybody knows how much to change the dashboard and door trim cost if i have the dashboard and door trim? thanks

davidyapdls

Known Member
Jan 6, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
include installation? can still nego?

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------

bump

bro...the item is without installation and that is the best price as this is a good quality one that won't masuk water in it...:proud:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello Guys..

Just want to get views from experts here.

Anyone here ever buy/import any headlights or tail lights from USA? Is the power cable and socket is the same and compatible to Malaysian car?

Or anyone here has any car made in USA? Have you ever bought any headlights or tail lights made in Malaysia?

Just want confirmation, because I plan to buy a pair of tail lights from USA, good price and quite attractive. But some say the power socket or cable for the tail lights...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience