Looking For

Urgently looking for an EP3

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
ALL EP3s are made in Swindon, UK.
JDM ones were brought to Japan and given the JDM treatment on a few stuff... lsd, xenons, recaros, thicker ARBs, slightly tweaked engine...

zerokool

Known Member
Jul 11, 2004
JDM ones were brought to Japan and given the JDM treatment on a few stuff... lsd, xenons, recaros, thicker ARBs, slightly tweaked engine...
correct..

220mph

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
kl
bro ... u know that the imported car dealer call BEEMER motor in pj... new jayaOne shopping centre ..they got 1 white ep3......,,mine ep3 just sold ...hehe
ya i pass by there alot to work saw 1 there. for other ppl knowledge, its somewhere near jaya one, opposite UM to be exact. fai,, know who i m anot? hehehehe

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by minivan View Post

correct..

to me, the crucial difference is shorter gear ratio , different cam and header setting and different mapping and suspension. however if u have a race cam , hondata kpro, and a adjustable suspension. it turn identical or even better then jdm in term of performance because of the performace upgrade.

zerokool

Known Member
Jul 11, 2004
i went to see the ep3 at beemer. it was a terrible ep3. the dashboard all scratched up and many parts patah patah. even the front hood release handle was broken. for 110k i wouldnt even consider.

zerokool

Known Member
Jul 11, 2004
secondhand one owner and very poorly taken care of. despite the salesman teling me otherwise. i was really surprised to see an ep3 in a poor state like dat. the owner must be very rich to trash a 100kplus car. the only selling is the hondata kpro.
i did call your mr. bone. 30mins before reaching sunway i called him to confirm our appointment. sadly upon reaching his place i could not contact him. after 40mins of trying i gave up and headed for JB. however he called me just after i took my toll ticket at sg besi saying his phone batt went flat. I told him may be another time. i know he is a reluctant seller and his car is well taken care of. he asked for 110k but my willing to buy price is 105k with original white ep3 rims which is fair. may b you could persuade mr. bone to part with his ep3 at my asking price. willing buyer is hard to come by and he should take this opportunity if u know wat i mean.. hehe thanks bro.

Massive_InfusioN

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
Selangor
secondhand one owner and very poorly taken care of. despite the salesman teling me otherwise. i was really surprised to see an ep3 in a poor state like dat. the owner must be very rich to trash a 100kplus car. the only selling is the hondata kpro.
i did call your mr. bone. 30mins before reaching sunway i called him to confirm our appointment. sadly upon reaching his place i could not contact him. after 40mins of trying i gave up and headed for JB. however he called me just after i took my toll ticket at sg besi saying his phone batt went flat. I told him may be another time. i know he is a reluctant seller and his car is well taken care of. he asked for 110k but my willing to buy price is 105k with original white ep3 rims which is fair. may b you could persuade mr. bone to part with his ep3 at my asking price. willing buyer is hard to come by and he should take this opportunity if u know wat i mean.. hehe thanks bro.
I see, thats typical of him with the low batt fones. Sorry abt that. Did u manage to see his car at his workshop? Yes, the car is well maintained considering a workshop owner's car and not been whackked or tracked as the owner is a sentimental-on-the road kind of person.

Ok, let me talk to him and see.

zerokool

Known Member
Jul 11, 2004
eh.. i thot deposit paid and loan application submitted already...?

rabakshoe

Known Member
May 14, 2005
Petaling Jaya
i stop by today at the beemer showroom .
yeah to my suprise the car is very poorly taken care . i second you to bro .
the salesman state to me the car is quite new in the showroom and is well taken care by the owner as he already upgraded to a Volkswagen Scirocco.
but to my viewing . very very poor interior .even the engine looks dirty and looks like it been thrashed so hard. the front bumper is missing the honeycomb grill and they salesperson dun even noe about it . they just state it suppose to look liddat . haih weirddd.

im also in a lookout for an ep3 . anyone do have a unit of ep3 contact pls do pm me as well .

sorry if im hijacking you thread bro .
good luck in your ep3 quest bro.

nickhoe

Known Member
Jul 11, 2006
bro, if u r still interested to buy ep3 call this no. 016-2193890 Ah Meng. :)

Red-Cover

Known Member
Jul 13, 2007
wow! seems a lot of people looking for this hot hatch huh?!
if any of u guys own the ep3 afterwards maybe we should tt sometime...its been a while:)

Asraf Azman

From Facebook
Aug 31, 2010
www.facebook.com
bro, if u r still interested to buy ep3 call this no. 016-2193890 Ah Meng. :)

anyone know what colour is that ah meng want to sell n how much ?

---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:28 AM ----------

i already call the ah meng number dosent exist ..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There are a few things to do to when trying to diagnose a misfire. All vehicles are different, but there are a few places to start.
1)If possible use an OBDII scanner on newer vehicles. The misfire counter function can help you determine which cylinder is behaving badly. Clearly this is not an option for all people and vehicles though.

Note)Even without engine scanners you can identify which cylinder is causing a dead misfire. Carefully disconnect one spark plug at a time. If the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience