mivec or GSR

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
mivec is 1.6 and is na....

gsr there two 1 is 1.8 na and the other is 1.8 turbo!

bro can try google got good input bout this two engine! but the price of halfcut now is a bomb!

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
1.3 can go 1.8 transplant n aprove by jpj ?
yes sir, it can, but not because of "boleh land" slogan, but because it can properly be done. weve even done a kancil fitted with a myvi 1liter engine without going through any runner, pm for details, tq sir

Last edited:

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
a kancil 660cc getting a 1liter is more then 25% sir, proven can be done dah..

Newbienissan

Banned
Jul 19, 2010
earth
yes sir, it can, but not because of "boleh land" slogan, but because it can properly be done. weve even done a kancil fitted with a myvi 1liter engine without going through any runner, pm for details, tq sir
wtf! if this is possible then i wil die hard to do too! myvi engine is a powerful engine! in a 700kg kancil it will fly :adore::adore::adore:

ayap87

Known Member
Aug 7, 2009
auckland,nz
dude..is it true? and can it pass the puspakom and jpj inspection in the future if the owner wants to sell his car??

btw..i'm also still thinking of converting to any of this two engines..the pros and cons...mine is 92p..and there will be no problem for jpj endorsment for sure because still within the 25% increase...

yashiofactory

Known Member
Jul 27, 2008
Mrnazmi - I agree with u bro need a good runner to do the inspection

Just want to share, for PROTON cars only, 20% only can be increase from the existing CC.....others car still remain 25%.....this thing happen since there's a lot of people previously convert their car from 1.6cc to 2.0cc (esspecially convert to evo)...i mean this is standard regulations not the under counter or good runner can do one....and right now if your car already endorsed 2.0cc then u change the engine bcoz of the engine kong also need further inquiry by the JPJ its happen to my friends.....huuhuhuu...how to support malaysia motorsport? but for 1.3cc to 1.8cc can be done they need extra letter from JPJ its call PG10 if im not mistaken...they will test the car interm of reability of the car essspecially suspension and breaking....this is normaly procedure not the good runner or what...cheers

Xtremeleo - I also got friends convert more then 25% the things is its depend on the runner also and some say depend on the pu*****m also....cheers

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Following are some ECU I have repaired. The write up is to assist DIY members with ECU troubles.
Will update everytime a ecu is repaired. Tq

Honda ECU with CEL22....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience