Jul 13, 2010
Sunway/Selangor
looking for:
red led tail-light
r3 pu bodykits
aux wiring for stock headunit

-not so important: persona dashboard and doortrim

offer me best price pls. thank you

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

out of curiosity : how much does it cost to replace a windshield?

robinnn

Known Member
Jul 13, 2010
Sunway/Selangor
include installation? can still nego?

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------

bump

robinnn

Known Member
Jul 13, 2010
Sunway/Selangor
second bump

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

anybody knows how much to change the dashboard and door trim cost if i have the dashboard and door trim? thanks

davidyapdls

Known Member
Jan 6, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
include installation? can still nego?

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------

bump

bro...the item is without installation and that is the best price as this is a good quality one that won't masuk water in it...:proud:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ok... here goes nothing...
ok guys just wanted to ask u brainers.. will it be possible if the engine of a W124 E500 be planted on a W124 E200?
will there be space and how ill be the convergence? any major problem will occur? what will be the cost and does anyone know where i can get it? i kno in fact that the W124 E500 engine is a V8 engine but is is possible???? please give me answer.. im dying to know...:adore: :adore: :adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience