Scammer on the run!

no lah..that sniper was paintball gun...designed to be as real as original sniper rifle...

so u can punish that scammer...or best..play2 with him first when we shoot him from far.....:biggrin:

arturo

nooB
SateCelupLand
eh....real gun ar? i tot AEG ler. dun play play wooor...got 1 paintball range in mlk whole gang there got round up by police cos they had AEGs n a few real handguns in their possession.

Jin...u old? hard to believe ler. if u old i lagi old la...which level u at?
1. can still run away from dog...
2. can run but dog can catch up...but still can kick n fight the dog
3. try to run but end up vomitting cos too tired but still try to fight the dog
4. dont even try to run just stand there n tell the dog "come la"

i'm aredy at level 3...

need to find time to work out more often la...

Danz...u on for paintball? but oni KL area rite? SF...u on not?

Mrnazmi

Jan 17, 2005
Drag City
I see, i thought real sniper, but still ok jugak lah if use the paintball gun still hurt when we shoot at the scammer's ball, sure they remember until they died...:driver:

JINEIL2EN

Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Huhuhu, patient my senior Padiwan JINEIL2EN's, we can practice it on CS...hehe.:burnout:
yup, sure must pratice kao kao in CS b4 can show to the world... ehhehee:biggrin:

this 1 no real 1 right..??:hmmmm:

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

eh....real gun ar? i tot AEG ler. dun play play wooor...got 1 paintball range in mlk whole gang there got round up by police cos they had AEGs n a few real handguns in their possession.

i'm aredy at level 3...

....altho i'm looks like 20's, but doc said my body oredi like 50's dy... cannot run away from dog... even wanna chase a cat oso cannot... wanna do some sports oso not allowed by doc... so... the only sport i can do is snooker & "sleep" on bed...:biggrin:
mayb can lay down in car & starting to shot rempits & car thieves...:biggrin:

aiya JIN,
u become sniper can edi la....become camper hehe...
if got enemy approaching u throw powder la like flashbang :)

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

arturo..
yup looks interesting but havent actually tried before.

JINEIL2EN

Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
aiya JIN,
u become sniper can edi la....become camper hehe...
if got enemy approaching u throw powder la like flashbang :)

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

arturo..
yup looks interesting but havent actually tried before.
hehehehe... we got the same enemy wat... which who make bad our peaceful community, there an enemy... car thieve is the main enemy to all of us... any1 back me up..???:adore::adore::adore:

Ya lor Supra_Fanatics, but now a days all games in CC only online games, more complex + more expensive, need to buy that card, this card to top up the points and "online" money to buy items, mmhhhh, no more fun like CS time, hahaha...
Ya wor, use to play that what is it call, Maple Story but I don't buy anything with credits la lolz! that time only play tat game at home no need go CC. Hehe! Free games got geh...like GUNZ is free online game :top: 3rd Person shooting game but long time didnt play liao

i'm aredy at level 3...

Me at Level 5 adi...Dog chasing, stand still and slowly kneel down and beg the dog not to bite me as I'm too old and healing power is not as good as my younger days...:bawling:

PaintBall I'm in. Got a few la...Shah Alam, Subang Jaya or Extreme Park which is not really cheap from what I heard. But we have to go 1 by 1 la...after our GO Kart TT baru Organise CS TT then after that we can go for PaintBall...if not later one also tak jadi adi :rofl:

Ya la, 6 years didn't play...:proud:

JIN:
Mana ada old la u, 20+ okay adi lo...and btw I dunno which thread u ask me when wanna have beer adi...but I reply u here la...I dun drink beer der wor...snooker can la :biggrin:

20+ adi own one company is consider very successful adi lo :adore:

Danz:
When u play PaintBall is not actually call PaintBall, it has different meaning. When u start playing, we will explain to u what is Paintball all about by shooting u :biggrin:

If play paintball.....SF will be the 1 target that I will keep shooting and not getting bored......Bwahahahahahaha

Why bro...:bawling: I help you take photo during Super GT wor...wanna treat me so bad meh :biggrin:

But be warned, I'm a fast target...not easy to get me :rolleyes:

arturo

nooB
SateCelupLand
TR...u got me as backup...u shoot in front i shoot behind...then after that i help Jin shoot car thieves.

Jin..."sleep" on bed activity is = 1 45minutes game of football in terms of energy used u know...means u very very fit guy la?u level 1 ler

TR...u got me as backup...u shoot in front i shoot behind...then after that i help Jin shoot car thieves.

Jin..."sleep" on bed activity is = 1 45minutes game of football in terms of energy used u know...means u very very fit guy la?u level 1 ler
Wah...so kejam...like that I better request to wear 3 layer of that PaintBall suit 1st :rofl:

SF, I treat you very good.....in Paintball if no people shoot you means you not a valuable target....so guys...to show SF that he's HVT....all of us shoot him on sight.....Muahahahahaha
Aim at the groin only....don't shoot other part because very painful for him....

SF, see I so good to you....

JINEIL2EN

Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
thanks for backing me up bro SF, arturo, kopking & pomen... i'm glad...

Sf, u dun wanna drink beer, nvm ma... we drink Ribena loo... as long as u can bring gal then intro to me, i'll b very happy dy...

low fund company... wat to proud with wor....:bawling:

arturo

nooB
SateCelupLand
Jin i back u never mention ler...apa la

ribena... = graveyard. SF...wanna try not? really taste like ribena. make u happy 5 times faster than ribena.

Today is the Day 2 of 9, We have with us here a brand new Audi A6 Hybrid, possible the one and only Optimum Coated A6 hybrid in Malaysia. As usual, new cars had gone through the standard PDI or Post Delivery Inspection which also involves waxing or sometimes polishing done by the dealership. But in this case, the owner specifically *ordered the dealership...