Scammer on the run!

Mrnazmi

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2005
Drag City
Visit site
Wah arturo, all nite ka play CS when u teenage time?
Champion la bro, me cannot stand like that, if not sure selesema kaw2 tomorrow if go to school..:burnout:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
last time die hard CS kaki mah...that time at least once a week must play all niter...then at home pc practise with bots...hahahaha. siap can cross cable n play with my neighbour to further practise(that time switches very mahal...n still student so no choice hehehe)

Mrnazmi

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2005
Drag City
Visit site
Fuhhhh, with all the cable stuff for CS practice purpose, respect la arturo, me just play at cc, at home no pc (parents wont buy because they know me and my bros will only play game)..:bawling:

Mrnazmi

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2005
Drag City
Visit site
Huhu, play CS until crewed up your SPM eh DanzEterna..?
Solute abes nih, hahaha, until the character in the CS they change it to Mickey Mouse and friends, cannot stop lor when start to play, but when the time at CC finish, then checked all the money already finish, then it was the time to go home...hehehe.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Haha! Ya, agree that it screwed up my studies too...easily addicted to games. After 6 years didn't go to cybercafe, went since last week, adi got addicted once again. :banghead:

Mrnazmi

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2005
Drag City
Visit site
Ya lor Supra_Fanatics, but now a days all games in CC only online games, more complex + more expensive, need to buy that card, this card to top up the points and "online" money to buy items, mmhhhh, no more fun like CS time, hahaha...

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
me wanna join play cs too...haha...

can play thru streamyx/broadband..but too much lagging...not fun..better heads down to a pre-booked cc to avoid annoying shouting kids...(feels like i'm going to shoot them with real gun when they di a cc like a pasar malam) :stupid:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
if can lay real-life CS or L4D2, searching for mat-rempit or any ganster macha or ah long... then can open fire to sweep them all into hell... how good is the life....

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
guys...next time must organise CS session with u guys. looks like still a lot of CS kaki here. CC still got provide CS ar? last i heard now hot is MOHA?

Danz...looks like u a few years older than me oni heheheh u kena screwed during SPM...i kena screwed during my final year college damn.

Pomen...can play across streamyx ar? wat server? i never try b4 leh...maybe we try try first...karat aredy la

SF..u 6 years? i cant remember when last time i go CC liau. that time monitors 17" is considered top of range...no optical mouse ye oso then when play need to open the mouse n clean up...wakakakakaka

Jin...got better option. wont kena jail n still can have fun. PAINTBALL!!!!!who wanna play?need a lot of kakis or no fun...must find big big ppl...then ez to hit target...wakakakkakaka

Last edited:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
i stop playing after form5...
then somewhere late last year i played again..but wid bots only la...play till early morning...until kena tiaw by wife, now stop playing again...:(

sometimes i pass by cybercafe's, boys age form 1/2 lepakking outside at 1-2am smoking...i was like wtf...their parents never scold them ah? or they cant be bothered bout their kids future?

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

if paintball im in...

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Jin...got better option. wont kena jail n still can have fun. PAINTBALL!!!!!who wanna play?need a lot of kakis or no fun...must find big big ppl...then ez to hit target...wakakakkakaka
paint ball..?? dun wan la... i'm too old to run here & there... i tot if got real gun, can drive our beloved ride here & there searching for target ma...:biggrin:

Hahaha, me wanna join if you go for them, sure hentam kaw2...:driver:
i'll go for them.... if i'm richer than now a little bit more... i'm just out of money to get the CheyTac M200, 27lb Cartridg 408, 2000m, 5/7-R, DBM.
1 shot atleast 3 rempit down....:mad:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys,

There are a few friends of mine who are interested to learn automotive engineering/technology. They said they're interested to work in a tuner shop or motorsports team someday. Any local college/university that you guys can recommend? :smokin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience