Honda Integra DC5 - Performance Parts Test + Hondata Dyno Tune

GTI4740

Known Member
Dec 3, 2003
Visit site
Just to share with everyone. Came across this on Youtube. Some R&D done on DC5 by Fusion Motorsport..

It started with exhaust mods with extractor then comes the intake manifold. Last but not least Hondata.. I know that most of us have done this especially all the sifus.. :angel:

Just to share ..Check it out..

YouTube- Honda Integra DC5 - Performance Parts Test + Hondata Dyno Tune

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

If you notice when he change from Buddy Club to Mugen Twinloop. The Mugen is thinner than the buddy club. As a results from the dyno, he actually lost 7hp. In n/a terms , you know what I am talking about..

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
bro , i haven't seen the video yet , but when you mentioned that the mugen is thinner than the buddy club ... you're referring to the thickness of the exhaust pipe? inner diameters different?

GTI4740

Known Member
Dec 3, 2003
Visit site
it's the inner diameter.

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
further_seems_forever.blogspot.com
thanks alot for the info!

definitely proves that having a bigger diameter exhaust will give you more HP.
63mm (2.5") for the win!
does anyone on the forum run 70mm (2.75")?

and also Kpro/K100 is a MUST to get the most out of any mod.

going from 207 to 213hp (just bolt on, no tune)... +5whp
compared to 207 to 227 (with both on and tune) +20whp!!!

major major difference.

this just shows that its Hondata or bust!
by the way GTi4740, have you gotten your header yet?

Last edited:

boulala

Known Member
Sep 24, 2006
go buddy club race spec... hahaha.... next mod intake mani... i know sumone running megapower rr which is 70mm...

GTI4740

Known Member
Dec 3, 2003
Visit site
thanks alot for the info!

definitely proves that having a bigger diameter exhaust will give you more HP.
63mm (2.5") for the win!
does anyone on the forum run 70mm (2.75")?

and also Kpro/K100 is a MUST to get the most out of any mod.

going from 207 to 213hp (just bolt on, no tune)... +5whp
compared to 207 to 227 (with both on and tune) +20whp!!!

major major difference.

this just shows that its Hondata or bust!
by the way GTi4740, have you gotten your header yet?
Not yet, after 2 time attack I can see the potentia of the DC5 without increasing more power. I think I can shave off another 2-3 seconds if I sort out the handling and brakes. thinker anti roll bar, the rear strut bar.. Probably try to lighten the car.

Then improve on my skills. Once I hit my limit then it's time to put more power. My mod is all about my lap time around SIC. That is my mods goal.

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
further_seems_forever.blogspot.com
Not yet, after 2 time attack I can see the potentia of the DC5 without increasing more power. I think I can shave off another 2-3 seconds if I sort out the handling and brakes. thinker anti roll bar, the rear strut bar.. Probably try to lighten the car.

Then improve on my skills. Once I hit my limit then it's time to put more power. My mod is all about my lap time around SIC. That is my mods goal.
haha... nice! always good to see someone modding with a goal in mind! just goes to show HP and dyno figures arent everything.

:driver:

p.s. Hows the N1 Racing K100 working out for you? I went in on Saturday and they still have them for sale... tempting... very tempting...

did N1 do a full tune? or just load a base map for you?

Last edited:

WAFS

500 RPM
Jan 2, 2005
Ampang

Bro, ur car is quite powerful already...u need to beef up on handling. I believe with maximizing handling of your car including semi slicks u can reduce at least 4/5s on track.

mark_15

Known Member
Oct 5, 2008
WOW!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME STUFF!! i never seen this user interface before... :-)

WAFS

500 RPM
Jan 2, 2005
Ampang
Wow!!!!

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

are Advan Neovas considered semi slick?
Nope...not semi slick