How to run from JPJ block...

liz@rd

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
modding is fun and crazy at times , but always getting worried being stopped when there's a roadblock , aint it a bit boring , as long as everything is ok like engine properly endorsed , IC fitted nicely , tinting ok , sure no problem unless you lcly when talking to them then i cant say anything ...

last time on the way back from Klang to home along Old Klang Road , double Team Roadblock , both side , JPJ + Police , massive Amount of officers , trucks with loaded bikes , tow-trucks , and i was stopped , he asked me a few normal questions , and then "Did you Drink ?" , i honestly answered "Yes, i did drink" but that was around 8pm and friend's place , that time was around 2am++ , he just said "ok , thank you , boleh jalan" ... although i drank around 11pm++ but i'm still suitable to drive home.

so dun make yourself suspicious or blow your own cover when you wanna lie , be confident , and talk your way out. so good luck ppl

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
just wanna ask u guys, as im afraid of jpj blocks.. my hyundai scoupe is running 4agze.. it has been endorsed.. i also have a scoop for the intercooler.. what are the odds of getting into trouble with these fellas.. my exhaust is quiet and no tinting..
if its already endorsed, then dont worry sir. they have all the info they need from the road tax, but if u have any documentation dat can ease their process of checking these things, then u may bring the copy of dat paper in the car. if they pull u over, then just bagi the thing to them ler. just remember, ur car is a private place, they cant simply bukak pintu, enter and search anything in there, they need a warrant to even ask u to get outta the car. they cant even ask u to open up the bonet to take a look at ur engine, i repeat, THEY CANNOT DO AS THEY PLEASE. dats the function of dat order for inspection

only the police can ask u for ur identity cards / driving license, roll the window down slightly jer, just enough for these documents to pass through, u can refuse to lock and to refuse open the door. if in doubt, drive off / run to the nearest police station and make a report, do not run home, i repeat, DO NOT RUN HOME, as they will be waiting for u there, lol

arturo, now peguam mode, hahahaha

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
jason...i noticed that chromax windows are clearer than our normal blueish clear windows esp during the day...feels like the colours more natural...dun understand how come can fail. no wonder got such business as renting windows for a day...cos can rent, pasang n go inspection then go back n change back...

extremeleo...is actualy good advice... cos not many ppl know about our rights when comes to the law...i have the whole road/transport act in my pc but read after 2 pages feel like wanna sleep liau hahah

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
jason...i noticed that chromax windows are clearer than our normal blueish clear windows esp during the day...feels like the colours more natural...dun understand how come can fail. no wonder got such business as renting windows for a day...cos can rent, pasang n go inspection then go back n change back...

extremeleo...is actualy good advice... cos not many ppl know about our rights when comes to the law...i have the whole road/transport act in my pc but read after 2 pages feel like wanna sleep liau hahah
i agreed that too bro...

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
thanks Jin...i tot i was the only 1 who noticed that cos my car got 2 different sets of windows...1 is brown chromax n the other 3 is normal(stupid grasscutter hit stone into 1 window n no normal window stock). whenever i look out of the chromax window i feel like very clear...

besides...i cannot imagine the japanese producing something for their local market thats worse in quality n functionality compared to normal products...

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
just like i more prefer to the 'green glass' coz my car got no chromax...
the green glass in jap is UV Cut glasses for their car, so no need to spend so much in tinted...

JasonKam

Known Member
Jul 29, 2007
Tmn Kinrara S'2

not,if u already change the glass so just tinted ur glass after ur inspection lor....not borrow glass....

bcos of many reason u must replace ur original smoked glass but i can`t write at here,later i get sue by other party..........

just simple,change the glass,get pass the inspection then go to tinted shop and tell them "i nak tinted mcm kete Sultan pakai".....^^

ayap87

Known Member
Aug 7, 2009
auckland,nz
run from jpj or police?? hmmm??? silly answer...install turbo then u can ran as fast as u can..gud luck man!!

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
run from jpj or police?? hmmm??? silly answer...install turbo then u can ran as fast as u can..gud luck man!!
they bawa evo x u bawa like standard turbo car they will getcha
unless they let those same drivers who crashed one of the evo x last time drive lah
then u will go home laughing with a story to tell ur family and frenz heheheh

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
thanks guys.. i always have a copy of my reg card with me to show that the engine has been endorsed.. but the time i did inspection i did not have the scoop.. is it ok to have a scoop? its a proper scoop not those paste on top one.. actually cut and welded onto the hood.. im not sure if its legal though..

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
scoop snot a problem sir

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

no can do sir.. d perdana can catch up to a porsche sir, as told by a singaporean. he was driving up to penang, 260++, den he saw blue lites and siren, push it up kaw2, few minutes later dat perdana caught up.. how laa? u think the police car std meh? even those old saga pun laju baii

Last edited:

lucian^^Gk

Known Member
Sep 23, 2009
Sarawak
no can do sir.. d perdana can catch up to a porsche sir, as told by a singaporean. he was driving up topenang, 260++, den he saw blue lites and siren, push it up kaw2, few minutes later dat perdana caught up.. how laa? u think the police car std meh? even those old saga pun laju baii[/QUOTE]

wah, so geng le tat perdana... i wonder wat kind mods all tat police cars hav!!!:hmmmm:

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

I wan to ask 1 question here...

do u ppl think tat our country vehicles mods laws strict or not if compared to Japan or States !!!

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com

I wan to ask 1 question here...

do u ppl think tat our country vehicles mods laws strict or not if compared to Japan or States !!!
1 eye open, many eye close....

just dun let them have chance to get u....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear friends,

Just want to get some info for solid mounting. How's the performance, reliability, and the cost... Anybody have experience.....

ZAM
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience