Perdana V6 Silver WJG5395

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
Proton PV6 Stolen & Found, Thx to Bro gotboost33 for spotted and call to inform

Dear ZTH-ians,

This morning around 8++am, my ex ride(Perdana V6) bearing no plate WJG 5395 which is my fren's ride now being stolen by 2 young malay chap at Puchong Jaya... The thief driven Mitsu Evo 4-6 (my fren dunno which edition or lancer convert) bearing registration plate WJF9809 yellow color...

He heard his car engine start, when he came out from the house, the evo sped off and his perdana also sped off... too bad he driven his GF myvi give a chase until Tmn Mawar then lose them liao..

Car Found, Thanks to Bro Gotboost33 spotted the car

Last edited:

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
damn...sorry for the lost bro....
the car parked outside the hse is it?
Yea bro danz... all this while he parked inside his house.. juz started 2days ago.. he park infront of house gate... then this happened edi... must be someone "observed this ride" edi...
bro, help me spread around in ur forum... thx bro..

Bro rakesh: bro very near ur house bro.... behind the shell area... :mad::mad::mad:

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
no gear lock but got steering lock

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Sorry for your friend's lost Bro DD05...but with all the stickers and exterior mods, I think it will be easy to spot. Is a real nice Perdana btw...no wonder they eye on this car...hopefully someone will be able to spot that car and return it to the owner...

Goodies in the car might be gone...:bawling:

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
Yea bro's... Perdana mod like tis so far only 2.... one is cynicks another is my evo v6...

damn fcuk those thieves....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Ya man...I bet the Yellow Evo 4 or 6 is also another stolen car from an unfortunate victim as well...if he is that rich, don't need to go stealing ppl's ride.

Sometimes, really hope such news of stolen cars are not true but too bad car thieves are still around to make that happen...really Fcuk those thieves man...use your own skills for better use instead of stealing ppl's beloved ride that they have spent so much $$$$ and sweat on it...:mad: :mad: :mad:

gotboost33

Known Member
Jan 15, 2005
Just called you to give you info...Hope you get your car back!

Last edited:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
what a suprise....

also in kajang a perdana with e3 engine also stolen!!!

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
Just called you to give you info...Hope you get your call back!
Thank you very much bro.... :adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:

Car spotted at cheras petronas... my fren waiting for police come over to check the car and will go balai cancel report..

Bro, will contact you again... :adore::adore::adore:

Pls pm me ur name and contact number bro... :adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:

Dunno how to thanks you for the info.... really appreciated alot bro...

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
Wow another ride stolen. Sorry for the less, great ride though. So suprised when i read, people drive Evo also still need steal car?

Haish people nowadays. Will keep and eye out!

EDIT: Woops just read last post "car spotted". Hope everything settles out man.

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
yea bro starkiller.. i dun think the Evo belong to the thief as well ler...
car still at Petronas cheras - kajang with bunch of frens now.. waiting for procedure stuff then cancel case... really thanks for the zth-ians good samaritan "gotboost33".. Bro, i'll get my fren to contact you back... dun forget leave me ur contact number bro...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

whuttup people....I need some help..after reading abt the awesome sunway treatment of its
customers,i m not too sure if i am gonna go there..any other good place?..planning to install a subaru-impreza - Ibberdesign...thx 4 your advice

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

i didnt mention it was to install front and rear bumpers...not really liking the DAMD front bumper after putting it on it looks like...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience