Haltech Platinum Series

jon_fnd

Known Member
Jan 1, 2009
thank man. i dont need waste my money do to wiring again. any one tell me where can i find agood tuner for haltach. before my car tune at KL. just tranfer to JB.:hmmmm:

Syahz

Known Member
Aug 14, 2009
Australia
thank man. i dont need waste my money do to wiring again. any one tell me where can i find agood tuner for haltach. before my car tune at KL. just tranfer to JB.:hmmmm:
Lots of tuner u can see,from sunway N1,GT AUTO,Raja Kamal,Joshua Mellinium,ST Wangan,JC Racing,Admun Tuner and JO1 from subang..He's a good tuners.:biggrin:
Good Luck for your car:burnout:

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

Dont Forget to ask your Haltech Dealer GT AUTO for your tuning.

vh-101

500 RPM
Dec 14, 2006
can Sprint 500 control what E6X can ? Planning to use Sprint 500 on 4AGE 20v Turbo. It can control VVT ?

zullzti

Sep 18, 2006
each ecu have a special feature.....feature look at the price ......p500 latest processor inside than e6x....but feature more to e6x ...the speed is p500.....modern car better use platinum series come with build in Reluctor adaptor.....

The E6X is Haltech's entry level system. It performs well for the price, in fact much better than the competition around that price. It has an onboard MAP Sensor which is suitable for up to 22psi of boost. It can also be used with any of the other external MAP Sensors instead.
*** Update *** The Haltech E8 and E11v2 have recently been superseded by the Haltech Platinum Sport 1000 and Haltech Platinum Sport 2000. To provide a complete comparison, here are the new features that the PS1000 and PS2000 ECUs have over E8 and E11v2:

* On-Board MAP Sensor, like the E6X, good for 22psi of boost.
* USB connection instead of 9-pin Serial.
* New lightweight case, smaller motherboard and thereby much smaller unit.
* New Software, super easy to use, awesome datalogging and gauge pages.
* Anti-lag with rotational idle.
* Haltech officially offering 12 months warranty (although previously was only 3 months, genuine warranty claims were given up to 12 months anyway).
* Additional Correction Maps for Exhaust Gas Temp Correction.
* Quick-Tune (Although was actually available on the last build of firmware for the E8 and E11v2)

The PS1000 is the best option for a 4 cylinder or 2-rotor rotary engine as it will run the engine with full Sequential fuel and ignition. This allows for much finer adjustment of fuel, providing smoother idle, cleaner mixtures and further improved throttle response. The PS1000 and PS2000 now have an internal MAP sensor for up to 22psi of boost. If you are likely to exceed 22psi (1.5 bar) or prefer to mount the MAP Sensor close to the throttle for short quicker response, then the 1-5 Bar MAP Sensors are available.

The PS2000 is the same computer as the PS1000, but with more outputs, making it better suited to a 5 cylinder, 6 cylinder, 8 cylinder, and 12 cylinder engine where the extra outputs are required. The PS1000 has enough outputs to run a several of the features at once, but not all. So even if you have a 4 cylinder and are likely at some stage to run a lot of features on the feature list then the PS2000 would be worth the extra.

The E6X only has just enough outputs to run the engine, idle control, tacho, and a 2-3 extras depending whether you are running Air Conditioning on most applications.
Features that come with the PS1000 and PS2000 but not the E6X are:

* Soft Cut Rev Limiter
* Gear Dependant Closed Loop Boost Control
* User-definable mapping points - Great for setting additional RPM points at the lower Rev Range where finer control is needed.
* Anti-lag Launch Control with Rotational Idle
* Additional User-Definable Inputs and Outputs
* More Correction Maps
* Blending of TPS and MAP sensor tuning
* On-Board Data-Logging
* Quick-Tune & Closed Loop O2 Corrections - Let the ECU do the Hard Work on the Tuning of the Fuel Maps.
* Support for the Haltech Wideband O2 Tuning Kit
* Closed Loop Idle Control - More Accurate Idle Control Than the E6X, to Provide Factory Smooth Idle Control.
* USB Connection Instead of 9-pin Serial.
* New Lightweight small package.
* Latest Software, new features and even easier to use.

Last edited:

vh-101

500 RPM
Dec 14, 2006
The info for PS500 seems like lesser compared to PS1000 or 2000. Would like to control Aircond, VVT and Shiftlight all 2gether, can the PS500 do that ? Otherwise, will get PS1000.

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
Syahz bro, If to get e6x or Sport 1000, i still need to factor in ecu connector cost right? how about wiring? looking to use on toyota 4age with bolt on turbo. will be running individual coil also

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
The Thread has continued to violate the thread policies of no pricing and no advertising. The mod team has been monitoring.

Kindly register with admin for a trader's account and post your offers and pricings in the marketplace.

Last edited:

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
Guys.. this thread re-opened and keep it to technical discussions.

No more advertisements or indirect links to personal blogs.

Moderators are watching.

heavyfoot

Known Member
Nov 4, 2004
Bro please pm me the complete pricing pro platinum 1000 series for 93t Mivec.

Price should Inc - Installation, tunning, coil etc.

Syahz

Known Member
Aug 14, 2009
Australia
Thks to moderator open again this thread.don't ask about the price here.pls pm to seller.

Syahz

Known Member
Aug 14, 2009
Australia
Haltech is proud to announce its partnership with Pac Performance’s racing team. After extensive private testing their Pro RWD Mazda 6’s engine management requirements is now handled by a Platinum Sport 2000 ECU paired with a Haltech Racepak IQ3 Logger Dash to cover its extensive data acquisition needs.

The PAC Performance Mazda 6 is a the current World Record Holder for both the fastest and quickest rotary car and the PAC Team are keen to hold on to that title and indeed try to get the car deeper into the sixes! The team is also looking forward to taking on their Puerto Rican rivals, renowned for their consistency and speed.

Note:PAC change Microtech ECU to Platinum 2000 on this jamboree 2010

Attachments

Syahz

Known Member
Aug 14, 2009
Australia
This unibody Evolution was the first to ever run a 9.6 second time of pure terror around Vernamfield without the help of NOS. The Evo has the record for” Standing 4 cylinder” at Vernamfield, Jamaica and has held it for 3 years.

The Evo is packing a Haltech ECU and running 28psi of boost on a T88 turbo and putting down 600hp to the wheels still using the standard RS gearbox and drivetrain. The car has been built by Henry Williamson and owned and driven by George Bayley. Horatio Williams from Advanced Technologies tunes the Evo and Gina Bayley is their major sponsor.

Noto:News from Haltech

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all zth member,

need your advice here, is there any method to determine when shall we change the absorber?

Some told me that bring the car to experience absorber "Si Fu", he will know whether the absorber need to change by just press down your car and "feel" the absorber reaction. is that true? :huh:

do we have a more scientific or more accurate method to check on it? some kind of machine to do checking?

And is that any different to do absorber checking from Sport car like supra...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience