Cheap B-O-T on 4g93

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
speed, what is "poring"? its bugging my head dah ni, lol

aun, there is a device to check and clean the injectors, i usually do dat service in millennium motorsports asia jer, easy process sir, doesnt take too long pun.. the servicing i mentioned was for the turbine, i disassemble, refurbish and install turbines if anyone need sum assistant. pm for details on those issue, tq sir

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
speed, what is "poring"? its bugging my head dah ni, lol

aun, there is a device to check and clean the injectors, i usually do dat service in millennium motorsports asia jer, easy process sir, doesnt take too long pun.. the servicing i mentioned was for the turbine, i disassemble, refurbish and install turbines if anyone need sum assistant. pm for details on those issue, tq sir
Got a few brand... Doesn't really matter...

STP, CRC, etc

bluhapp2

Jun 20, 2009
i dont know the condition of the injectors i got,. but i send it to my pomen to service it back. change the oil seal or something inside there. :)

TD04HL seems nice. frm RVR rite? just a lil bit mod to the extractor doesnt hurt much i think. as i save much on the injectors and i/c+piping already. :)

im thinking of changing my head gasket to metal 2mm. for the sake of lowering my compression as some people say high compression turbocharge is dangerous. huhu~

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
i dont know the condition of the injectors i got,. but i send it to my pomen to service it back. change the oil seal or something inside there. :)

TD04HL seems nice. frm RVR rite? just a lil bit mod to the extractor doesnt hurt much i think. as i save much on the injectors and i/c+piping already. :)

im thinking of changing my head gasket to metal 2mm. for the sake of lowering my compression as some people say high compression turbocharge is dangerous. huhu~
Well, looks like u're already trapped into the hunger for thirst even before u've bolted on... Ok, lemme share this with u.

The thicker the gasket is, u're more prone to gasket leakage. In the states nowadays, they use 1 piece of thick copper gasket instead of multiple layer steel gaskets. Too bad, there's ain't copper gasket in our market and there's no 4G9X stuff in the states.

And, 2mm metal gasket for 4G9X, I'm not sure if u can get it... If u could, what about the cost..?

So, the best way to reduce the CR is to change the pistons. However, U mentioned about cost saving... So,

If U're not boosting high, U don't need to reduce ur CR that much. Reducing too much can cause sluggish response. Well, U have to really make up ur mind now before u start buying ur stuff bro...

9+:1 CR low boosting low with good respose and average top end, or
8+:1 CR high boosting with average response and good top end.

If u can't make up ur mind, u'll end up spending money for no reason and continue deciding....

Just my 2 cents.

bluhapp2

Jun 20, 2009
i just consult with me mech. they suggest me to use 1.5mm metal gasket. which is available easily in market. and use TD04HL.

4g93 with 1.5mm gasket how much the CR? 9?

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
i just consult with me mech. they suggest me to use 1.5mm metal gasket. which is available easily in market. and use TD04HL.

Not so optimistic. Should be around 9.3-9.5:1

Good enough to boost 0.4-0.7bar with good tunning avoiding premature detonation. Ignition adjustment are highly recomended to improve on the response and premature detonation prevention.

1.8mm is also easily available.

bluhapp2

Jun 20, 2009
really? 1.8mm will bring me down to how much cr?

and whats the market price for 1.8mm gasket? afraid kena chop the price.

yeah thats what im targeting anyway. 0.5boost. :)

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Not too sure yet, I wrote a program to calculate actually... Will calculate when I go back to my office.

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
no worries, weve done a [email protected] evo3 wit compression raised between 11.8~12.2 and it still is working fine, tuning has to be spot on ler tapi..

there are other ways to lower the compression, please pm for details sir, tq

GTpuI

500 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
really? 1.8mm will bring me down to how much cr?

and whats the market price for 1.8mm gasket? afraid kena chop the price.

yeah thats what im targeting anyway. 0.5boost. :)
Like U mentioned before that u are using 4g93 n/a mmc right?this mmc engine,come with flat piston...very very flat,different with putra or gti piston.I know cause i was using this engine before.Actually with good tuning and correct afr,with 1.5mm metal gasket,ur engine still can stand for 1 bar boost with td04l....It was proven bro...dont worry...But u must change your management bro.I suggest u change to gsr/evo wiring and ecu set.Turbo wiring got resistor pack or u can add resistor pack with your current wiring and using gsr ecu.I got gsr ecu 7377 code if u interested just pm me.U can also ask me anything about BOT...

If u want to calculate yr cr,this is the link http://www.rbracing-rsr.com/compstaticcalc.html

Last edited:

bluhapp2

Jun 20, 2009
changing wiring is too much of a hassle.

maybe ill just add resistor pack on my current wiring.

about the ecu. buying an ecu also would costly. what if i rechip it and pair it with my current SAFCII ?

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
speed2horizon: i think what cons with Bot after proper tuning is high fc rite?? i have tune well on my mivec turbo, 1 year already with 1 bar boost (got internal mod) and also big turbo(tdo5h modded fit in tdo6 turbine).. nothing bad just the fc, 7km/L , i concern about fc since i use it as daily car, now downgrading to n/a and mod :bawling: loss power lo

Mrnazmi

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2005
Drag City
Visit site

Supposedly the compression will be 10 to 11, depend at your head condition, don't skim to much, if not, your compression will be high and it's not safe in term of boosting..:driver:

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
but one thing lah high compression is dam shiok for daily driving especially in kl when u wanna tarik from one traffic light to another
if low compression must tekan habis so boost kicks in then oni shiok thats why if plan to go for high compression forged pistons for my e3 when budget permits later on :rolleyes: plus im using only 1.3 mm cometic metal gasket now??
what do you guys think about the metal gasket coz i told my mech i wanted to maintain the high compression on my e3 when i sent in for top overhaul so he recommend me change the gasket to 1.3 oni whats the thickness of stock evo 3 gasket??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Is it nescessary to change the bushes on the suspension system after sometime ? Never change before.

What are the signs of bushings wearing out ? Stiff ride ?

By the way, its a 1994 Kancil. (Yeap! Its 10 years old. Your eyes did not fail you)

Thanks in advance! :D
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience