Up for some Balls Out driving this weekend? Bukit Putus is the place to be!

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

If you're a car nut, you are most definately a driving nut as well and familiar to the world famous Sunday drive phenomenon where you and your buddies get together and charge down your favourite roads. We know that because we do that all the time, that means we are also familiar with the dangers associated with such drives.

To avoid the dangers, most drivers usually go out very early in the morning, or very late at night, but still there's danger. So here's something that incorporates everything we love, minus the metal benders and others.

Our friends at ignition.my are taking over an entire stretch of road at a location known for its curves and bends. Dubbed Bukit Putus Balls Out, it's taking place this coming Saturday amd also coincides with the annual 12-hour Merdeka Millennium Endurance Race, an event that you can catch on your way back from the drive.

Definately a unique drive to catch, more information posted below:

BUKIT PUTUS BALLSOUT!
Open Course Day!

Date: 7 August 2010
Time: 9am till 5pm, 2 sessions
Venue: Bukit Putus, Senawang
Organiser: Ignition.My
Entry Fees:
- Half day RM 170 (SG friends $ 80)
- All day RM 300 (SG friends $ 140)
- Spectators RM 5
* Due to the nature of the course, experience is required
** Entry approval based on Experience/Recommendation, and at the discretion of the Organisers

You’ve seen the videos on Ignition.my! You’ve heard the tales of skill and daring! Now it’s time to run the course and find out for yourself!

First ever, legally closed hill course for motorsports and driving enthusiasts to enjoy! 4km stretch, which will be run Uphill on the ‘touge’ section.

Properly organised with marshals and active safety-measures for certain sections without barriers, with medical and tow-truck on standby all day.

Will be run Time Attack/SSO-style ie cars let off every 20 seconds.
Event T-Shirt to be provided to all participants!

Limited entry of around 60 cars only for each session, so be sure to Register quickly!

Send an email to [email protected] or [email protected] to register (Singapore: [email protected] ) with the following info:

NAME
IC
CAR
CAR NUMBER
HANDPHONE
SESSION (MORNING, AFTERNOON, ALL-DAY)
EXPERIENCE

Safety:
- Helmet, gloves, and shoes are compulsory.
- Remove all sorts of rubbish inside your car.
- Unnecessary bars inside the cabin are not allowed, as contrary to popular belief they present a safety issue.
- 1 passenger allowed in front seat, to wear helmet.

For more information please visit http://www.ignition.my

Last edited:

matshah

500 RPM
Jul 11, 2008
like it..

biz-da-tech

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2006
gosh hope ignition are coming to penang to do touge course event as well~ we have alot of mountain XD

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
arggggghhhh...

why everything hot was on this date....

familyday convoy....mmer,this event,cubprix races...... :bawling:

if only i can be at many place at one time....

andrewlim_2020

Mar 25, 2010
Melaka
Kowreck Corleone

Exit Senawang Toll, keep on driving straight all the way until you reach a T junction (not “+“ junction) turn right and head for Kuala Pilah. You should see the sign "Bukit Putus" soon on your right

Last edited:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
OMG! I love the direction our local motorsports scene is going.now i only need to find more cash to build up my play car n join in...

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
Kowreck Corleone
turn left and head for Kuala Pilah. You should see the sign "Bukit Putus" soon on your right
turn left u will heading to Paroi-Ampangan-Seremban......u should turn right....

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
basically just take exit toll SENAWANG from north-south expressway...and go straight no matter how many traffic light over there...and later u'll come to a T junction which u need to take right instead left (u cant go straight on a T junction)....

along that road u can see a few signboard showing direction to KUALA PILAH....

later after that T junction u must slow down and watch signboard for BUKIT PUTUS junction to the right...(because the new highway becomes mainroad instead this old bukit putus road)

*BTW>.new road was perfect for high speed expressway drifting like tokyodrift....haha

adian

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ
www.the-yeins.com
Biz-da-tech: Yeah man, interested to organise something on those Penang roads, as long as it's not a main road with heavy traffic. I'll come up one fo these weekends and check it out ok!

BabyGodzillaGTi-R

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
“Unnecessary bars inside the cabin are not allowed, as contrary to popular belief they present a safety issue”
Err do you guys allow rollcaged cars or when you mean bars like crowbars to play tai kor is not allowed?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

recently my 4G15 wira had low oil pressure, engine oil ever go to cylinder head.. can i ask any suggestion to increase my oil pressure?.. and this evening i open my engine oil pump, and i notice my oil pump doesnt have relief valve/relief spring valve.. does this normal to 4g15 oil pump? btw this is my 1st time opened 4G15. hope all sifus here will help me
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience