Need Help: EK9 Front & Rear Bumper Beam

Venzonic

Apr 14, 2007
Dear All Sifu (especially Jin, Hikaru & Sasuke, i know u guys did it):

I got the EK9 Fr. & Rr. Bumper Beam wanna installed on EJ6. I have read some of ur guys post on the installation (Plug & Play)...However, I found out that it is not so direct plug & play, hence I need some advice from sifus in more detail. Please kindly refer to the attachment for more details....
All sifus please kindly advice me.....pls....pls...thanks a lot....:vollkommenauf:

[Sorry, I don't know how to put picture here;so need to use attachment n many restriction on file type for attachment,so i need to use zip file,sorry...!!]

Venzonic

Apr 14, 2007
Thanks Hikaru sensei, so the front will use back the existing mounting point (Hole 1 & 2, no additional drilling). Am I right?

The rear need to knock out/ remove the metal plate with hammer & chisel, then mount to the existing hole with bolt & washer. Am I right?

Please kindly advice.

I know there are many ways to get the job done, however I just want to do it correctly without doing unnecessary modification to the chassis. Or as close to the designed mounting instruction as possible.
Hence, please kindly teach me the correct way. Some photos will be nice if not too troublesome to u.

Thanks a lot for your help in advance n pls.....

Venzonic

Apr 14, 2007
:hmpf:No one can help me here ah......aiyo....pity myself....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

just came back from genting yumcha , there's a roadblock once exit Karak into GH intersection , apparently stopping all tinted cars , modded cars not sure as went up with a waja ... anyone kena ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience