Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

one_day_soon

Jun 7, 2010
New Zealand
In regards to me lada, is going to be "re-pimped" -one_day_soon- style, same colour gloss red or black, half buckets and plushy carpets and ca18de done up oldschool cams port/polish intake/exhuast etc etc if i have my way lol also want to get another one for targa nz that il put my lil 1600 in, all in due time..

one_day_soon

Jun 7, 2010
New Zealand
to me pimpin is what the b*tches like, mmm you like my plushy carpet and drink holders, nice leather seats and tints to make you feel VIP..flashy paint job and rims and lowered springs give it that "definitly not standard" feel, nice engine so she knows your not all show n comfort...then she'll *AHEM*..then your pimpin....lol she liiiiiiiiiiike...just my opinion of pimpin lololol never been a fan of massive peices of fibreglass..but thats just me and my thorts, tis all subjective! whats your guys veiw on "pimpin" ?

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
the hood like too big for the car... and those door visors are =.= i think it looks better in black..

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
wah... besar nye spacer.. XD

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
to me pimpin is what the b*tches like, mmm you like my plushy carpet and drink holders, nice leather seats and tints to make you feel VIP..flashy paint job and rims and lowered springs give it that "definitly not standard" feel, nice engine so she knows your not all show n comfort...then she'll *AHEM*..then your pimpin....lol she liiiiiiiiiiike...just my opinion of pimpin lololol never been a fan of massive peices of fibreglass..but thats just me and my thorts, tis all subjective! whats your guys veiw on "pimpin" ?
my definition of pimpin = baller status

ie..

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

anyway what u guys think of this piece..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello frens..

Really need your expert opinion here.. My problem is I cannot shift my gear from p to any gear w/o pressing the lock button.. N summore, my 3rd brake light also kaput.. This all happened after i changed my tail light to smokey led type..

Vios j type owner here..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience