JPJ Engine registration service (Runner)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

JPJ Engine registration service (Runner)

garret10

Apr 4, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
bro....year ago my car is original 850cc.....now engine 660 std only but i think wanna go upgrage to 1000cc??can?how much?pm me

chuckie

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...3483-attention-few-bad-seller-in-here-28.html

matshah
5bhp Stock Join Date: Jul 2008

Re: ATTENTION Few bad seller in here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

happen around 2008.see his thread in zth said can reg 2.0 engine for wira for RM3xxx then told my boss.pm him then he say ok can be done but need all t car document n half payment.he came to my office take t document n my boss gave t deposit.after few months thing still not settle.nicely ask him to give back my money n he said his contact got caught by SPRM n this n that.i said ur must be responsible coz i gave it to u not to ur contact n its u said no problem can kowtim before r money back guarantee.he give me back only some small return then until today he juz ignore my call for t balance..ayaa got fxxxk my boss n got to pay back my own money to my boss..(u can see his JPJ logo in his avatar) maybe his good to other member but to me his Not. maybe he's reading this n ur r lucky coz i'm not kind of gangster bOY.. Pls dun advertise a service that if u r only a middleMAN..

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

matshah

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

happen around 2008.see his thread in zth said can reg 2.0 engine for wira for RM3xxx then told my boss.pm him then he say ok can be done but need all t car document n half payment.he came to my office take t document n my boss gave t deposit.after few months thing still not settle.nicely ask him to give back my money n he said his contact got caught by SPRM n this n that.i said ur must be responsible coz i gave it to u not to ur contact n its u said no problem can kowtim before r money back guarantee.he give me back only some small return then until today he juz ignore my call for t balance..ayaa got fxxxk my boss n got to pay back my own money to my boss..(u can see his JPJ logo in his avatar) maybe his good to other member but to me his Not. maybe he's reading this n ur r lucky coz i'm not kind of gangster bOY.. Pls dun advertise a service that if u r only a middleMAN..

matshah
View Public Profile
Send a private message to matshah
Send email to matshah
Find all posts by matshah
Find All Products by matshah
Add matshah to Your Contacts

#415 (permalink) 05-26-2010
GT_AUTO
2000bhp Senior Join Date: Oct 2005

pls give us his name matshah.there's a lot of ppl already being "kong" by this kind
of ppl that promise he/she can endorsed at jpj.a few of my friends also fell victim
to this kind of blood sucker.

GT_AUTO
View Public Profile
Send a private message to GT_AUTO
Send email to GT_AUTO
Find all posts by GT_AUTO
Find All Products by GT_AUTO
Add GT_AUTO to Your Contacts

#416 (permalink) 05-26-2010
matshah

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforu...ce-runner.html

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

beware of his moto "COMFIRM LULUS,jika tidak wang anda akan dikembalikan"

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

betul ker cerita atas tu bro?

fadlie

Known Member
Feb 17, 2006
dude ru a runner or the JPJ officer itself?
bro, govt agencies dont have their own runner, officeboy got la...Base on my experince working with other govt agency (which is mostly deal with public same like jpj), runner actually individual that have strong relation with back counter officer...so almost everything can do, depend on their contact lor...

rizal80z

1,500 RPM
Mar 16, 2006
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...3483-attention-few-bad-seller-in-here-28.html

matshah

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

matshah

matshah
View Public Profile
Send a private message to matshah
Send email to matshah
Find all posts by matshah
Find All Products by matshah
Add matshah to Your Contacts

#415 (permalink) 05-26-2010
GT_AUTO
2000bhp Senior Join Date: Oct 2005

pls give us his name matshah.there's a lot of ppl already being "kong" by this kind
of ppl that promise he/she can endorsed at jpj.a few of my friends also fell victim
to this kind of blood sucker.

GT_AUTO
View Public Profile
Send a private message to GT_AUTO
Send email to GT_AUTO
Find all posts by GT_AUTO
Find All Products by GT_AUTO
Add GT_AUTO to Your Contacts

#416 (permalink) 05-26-2010
matshah

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforu...ce-runner.html

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

beware of his moto "COMFIRM LULUS,jika tidak wang anda akan dikembalikan"

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

betul ker cerita atas tu bro?

owh...entah ler..buat masa nie takde pulak masalh camnie,contact saya bro jika ader masalah

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

bro, govt agencies dont have their own runner, officeboy got la...Base on my experince working with other govt agency (which is mostly deal with public same like jpj), runner actually individual that have strong relation with back counter officer...so almost everything can do, depend on their contact lor...
owh..baru nk jawap..thank bro

Aug 12, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
bro...aku nak punch no chassis baru. num la karat n blubang. keta bru beli 2nd hand... then kne endorse enjin b16a. kereta honda prelude tahun 1984. downgrade cc from 1.8 to 1.6.Brape kos?

syarqawy

Known Member
Jan 20, 2007
perdana da convert enjin vr4..sblm ni V6..so nak tahu prosider same kos keseluruhan ntuk daftar enjin baru nih.....
terima kasih!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Now I am using the 4g93 eterna machine.I want to upgrade the performance with added with mivec parts.I planned to:

- Change throttle body and intake manifold with MIVEC intake manf and TB
- Using the adjustable cam pulley
- Port and Polish
- Change the piping with 2' piping and mivec extractor
- Using the HKS intake powerflow

The question is, Can the modification above is effective to increase horsepower,torque and topspeed.How it can increaseHP? What the cost range to make the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience