Time To Attack: Sepang - Round 2 - more cars and dry weather

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
it isn't all wet in round 1.. damp and wet is different. Also, cooler air means more power for most cars... this time so hot. Time attack in the morning say 8am dry track could produce even better time I suppose.

pandaB

Known Member
Feb 9, 2005
agreed wif ftzone...Sepang is simply tooo hot...with no wind...aihxxx...:bawling:
dry ice tech, anyone ? or one of those liquid nitro blast to freeze cool the radiator instead of the intercooler...hehehe..ya ya ya ya. please shoot, me noobs..:stupid:

Kowreck Corleone

Known Member
Oct 3, 2009
Shah Alam
went to tta2 in the afternoon....
got to see and hear the m3's screaming its six pot on the straight.....
shout out to bro motorsport playground bcuz letting me see the neo clubsport....

E-LiTE

Known Member
Jun 14, 2006
how do u run a time attack with 100 cars?

and what happened to the round 1 guys, they bailed out?

my guess is frustration is running high

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
E-Lite:
Bro...Round 2 as in 2nd Event of TimeToAttack Sepang. Not exactly having 2 rounds of TimeAttack on the same day...

Round 1 was held few months ago if not mistaken and Best time was clocked by a R35. Since, the event was successful, they planned to have 2nd Event of Time Attack which is called "TimeToAttack Sepang Round 2"

Here is the link and a little bit of info about the TimeToAttack Sepang Round 1:
http://www.timetoattack.net/2010/07/05/hall-of-fame-%E2%80%93-fastest-lotus-nissan-honda-time-to-attack-sepang-round-1/

Correct me if I'm wrong...

Well, hopefully there will be Round 3 of Time Attack at Sepang by ZTH once again...:top:

Last edited:

lan evo

3,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
kudos to organizer

this round much smoother without too much delay,got live timing as well :adore:

too bad,turbo coolant line leak.need to pull out last min..
those are real good drivers..
fd2r clock 2.36 and mrnismo s13 clock 2.31 with street tyres

teo1957

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
Somehow I think somewhere Farriz Fauzy is sitting nicely smiling while watching drivers wondering why oh why they couldn't beat his time in the damp.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Is the skills and experience of the driver not the car alone that's why :smile:

Well, majority I guess are just there to have fun and test out their skills and the performance of their ride. :adore:

teo1957

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
Or maybe a deeper understanding of the 'science' of racing.

A bit of know how can make a loooooooooot of difference in racing. I think Farriz Fauzy is still smiling

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
Proton Satria Neo Clubsport got 2"43....impressive
n regarding d Neo Club Sport,whc car is dis ar?i know dis version of Neo comes std w rollcage,right?was it d stock looking grey colour unit or d white Titan Racing track car?
the titan racing was a track car... the Neo Club Sport was the grey one, parked at Zerotohundred registration booth...
WOW!awesome time frm d Neo Club Sport thn.it's certainly not dat fast on d main straight(no offence,ya?) but still manage 2 clock 2:43....dat's sum real driving involved here!
The 2 43 was set by Rueben Wong (HMRT Driver) was in the S1K spec Titan Racing NEO which was built up from a ClubSport.

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

However, none of the times posted in Round 2 matched the magical number from Round 1.
None may have matched Farriz's time, but Class for class they all went faster than they did in Rd1, eg the T-4WD where a whopping 6-7 secs faster than they did in round 1. Similliarly the NA-FF cars were going sub 2'40 aredi.

cmb

Known Member
Jul 16, 2007
congrats 2 Yoong. Damn he's gud frm autocross to circuit to drifting ;) bravo:adore::adore::adore::adore:

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
faisal,
thx 4 d infor....so d 2:43 was done by d white Titan Racing Neo whc is essentially a full prep track car,right?no offence coz @ 1st i find it quite hard 2 believe dat it was done by d stock grey colour Neo Club Sport,ehehehehe....n now i know.eh,got Round 3 or not?if got,i m in.race car category pun race car category lar..hentam only!

n yeah,agree dat Yoong did a very VERY good job w his car!n heck,it was running on street tyres?wat wud happened if he has semi slicks on?but i think his car developed sum problem no?saw him keep peeking under d front bumper in d pits..n slowed down in 1 of his out lap...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Has any of u realised new cars like kelisa does not hav fuel return hose?
of which only export model of kelisa has fuel return hose back to the fuel tank
this question came into my mind when my friend wanted to install adjustable fuel pressure regulator in his kelisa
while from another friend of mine who works in p2, kelisa model do hav fuel return hose

so izzit true adjustable fuel pressure regulator fully function on engine that has fuel return hose?
n izzit bcoz these manufacturer...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience