Roads for spirited drives

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
great info guys! Hmmm....i was thinking what say end of the month, say 30th May (sunday) which is also the same date for the FXopen drift challenge - we can have a trip to one of these touge roads, go up, have makan, come down, then head off to watch the FXopen.

What say you guys? friday is wesak day so we kinda have a good weekend of rest before sunday.
Vroom vroom .. I will take the back

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
fuck, i have a problem........my steering tie rod ends are loose.......and its getting worse day by day. I need to change them before heading out anywhere or else = Kaboom --> back to hospital

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...
haha..nice thread you guys...are you guys heading to anywhere for peksan anytime???just wanna tag along..last time tried to touge at rawang-fruit valley road there during midnight..very broken road plus lorries..but lots of people say dun touge at night..keras places....

mafia_staff

Known Member
Sep 23, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Where got GHOST!!!! Even ghost want to curse all of touge driver because breakin the night silent! haiyaaa....
AE101rulez- lots of people say dun go drive there night time.. yes thats better, less car and we can touge with peace! hehehe

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...
hehehe...i did try to touge at the rawang back road at night..around 12-1am..haha...super duper dark..even with foglight, hi beam all on...hahaha..dun dare push to limit..lols..haha...you guys are organizing any touge recently ?haha

potato

Known Member
Oct 15, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
In JB,
The back road from Pulai Spring golf club to Taman University is pretty wyndi. Very little lights. Last around 3-5 minutes.

The back road in Taman Tun Aminah near plaza tasik going to rural place is also wyndi.

In Perak,
The road going into the Damai Laut beach golf resort/hotel in Lumut is also pretty touge, but have speed humps. No Lights. Lots of Monkeys (but sleeping at night). Left side is water, right side is rock.

In KL there's a housing area on top of the hills, 1 lane for each direction the road is very narrow & very curvy and both sides doesn't have any barriers, if you miss your lane you probably go down vertical style. Few years back the houses there haven't got their CF, but people already living there.

The highway leading/passing genting to Kuantan is pretty bendy. The slop is going towards the curve instead of the opposite (back to kl direction).

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
last week came back from fraser's hilll... the road there is fun to drive ... from hill top to bottom of the water dam total about 27 km ..... after so many corner hand feel tired...

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
last week came back from fraser's hilll... the road there is fun to drive ... from hill top to bottom of the water dam total about 27 km ..... after so many corner hand feel tired...
then u should try other way up/down at fraser via bentong....

it got tighter bends and narrow hairpins... :driver:

much like simpang pulai route compared to tapah route for cameron highland.... :biggrin:

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
^pomen_GTR^,

now i was thinking after came back from fraser's hill...im think repair my mountain bike and play downhill ... but not sure can i survive 27km .... as now old already ... not like back days ... young gun... but in my wanted list....

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
sure 27km of downhill sure can....i've seen many cyclers that was way beyond imaginable ages cycling much further...(*30km+++) at winding roads... :burnout:

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
yes but i have not cycling for more then 10 years ... last time use to play downhill ... anyway i will try get few cycling friends back to play this... hehe..

i guide my gf how to take racing line coming down from fraser hill... at 1st follow bumper to bumper for the single lane... hehe then her dark side came alive... she over take few cars ...until other car horn on the way downhill.... even i was shock and enjoy.... haha i think she get addicted and never give ppl face... proud of her...

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
haha...same case with me....

last night too tired...ask my gf to drive back...later when i sleep and quietly open my eyes watching my speedo swing past 140km/h mark....mind u not on the highways...but at Felda LBJ winding road area...corners oso she's quite fast...want to avoid jams at NS highway...

later when things got a bit fired-up (she start to become faster n faster) i told her..."don't drive too fast...u cant see well in the dark...." to keep it on tolerable-safe side....

ya loh..if anything happend me screwed big time leh..whats i'm going to tell her parents?? wor..... :burnout:

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
wah in dark? 140kmh? joking.... i try is 150 during bright day light that also scare got some things came out... maybe next time got time attack we can give our gf a drive let the gal tapau some guys...hehe

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
wah in dark? 140kmh? joking.... i try is 150 during bright day light that also scare got some things came out... maybe next time got time attack we can give our gf a drive let the gal tapau some guys...hehe
-yep..really..(because i also always drive using that route for about a year every week sending my elder sis to LCCT airport 130-140 was not even sweating)but in straight la..corners sure can't reach that speed unless my satria was a rally-S2000 specced car... :biggrin:

-and thats during overtaking....she tapau straight 3car over a straight stretch there....
btw...dunwan she do that always...later my gb kong again....(satria auto 1.6)...

*btw...she drove like that because got some urgent matter need to be discussed by her family...in the end cancelled...only after that she drove like normal again...phew...:slug:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i had a hunch, touched one wire that goes to the fuel pump and that wire felt kinda panas.

what could be the main cause? had a mech the fuel pump changed and did not supervise the installation, which i usually wud rather do myself.

was afraid it could melt something under there (external fuel pump).
and does it have something to do with the car dies every 5 minutes of idle?

gotta get pics later.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience