Ferrari F430 gets the hardcore Lamborghini treatment with the Super Veloce kit

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

This is weird, we have seen regular everyday cars trying to be something they are not, but an exotic supercar trying to be another exotic supercar, now that's something we don't see everyday.<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>

Here's a Ferrari F430 sporting a Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera and Murcielago SuperVeloce visual treatment. It's not a digital rendering, it's a real working body kit on offer by Japanese tuning house Auto Veloce and aptly dubbed the F430 Super Veloce Racing.

The kit includes a front air dam, quarter panel intakes and a rear wing like that on the hardcore Lambo's and in all honestly, it looks really weird. The body kit is available for both Berlinetta or Spider bodystyles, and though we may not agree to it, there are definately eyes that like it, so if you're up to have your Ferrari mimick a Lamborghini, the kit is available for order here.

<dl class="ZenphotoPress_badge ZenphotoPress_shortcode"></dl>

Attachments

Last edited:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
a bit weird but nice..ike it

McBryant

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
KL/JB
It wasn't that bad, altough I still prefer the lambo aerodynamic.
I think this shoud be the underground ferrari...... Nice job done!

pandaB

Known Member
Feb 9, 2005
woa...a veeery aggressive look for a F430. i kinda like it. matte colour will give justice to this look. Hamann vs Super Veloce, anybody ? >:)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

How to differenciate Mivec engine

As everyone knows there several types of mivec engine in malaysia. Especially
4g92 mivec, i managed to found out model like

1st gen Mivec Model CA4A
2nd Gen Mivec Model CJ4A/CK4A

but when i discuss this with typical Cinaman foremen they said they differenciate with wiring eg:- 3 wire normal mivec or 4 wire mivec md.

Still i cant make the difference on how to identify 1st generation and 2nd generation with them.

Any one...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience