Everything about Honda Edix 1.7 and 2.0

Jun 14, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Just change my Wald sport rims... bcoz of gegar over 100km/h, tried to do balancing twice but nothing change... so, i changed to ori accord 2.0 sport rims... settle..

put radio booster in Ipoh.. Rm65 only..
ustaz.. same goes to my edix too... gegar bangat when it reaches 100km/h. Did the balancing twice.. sama jugak... tambah cone pun sama... so.. kata mana leh dapat ori Honda rims and berapa harga .?

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
Hi Guys, am actually contemplating this car, but a question in my head. Is the 1.7 really underpowered??

I went to Glory Wheels Jalan Cheras last Sunday and apparently the prices have gone up. I was quoted RM119K for the 1.7 and RM129K for the 2.0. Did'nt nego or anything yet as still atcontemplating stage. How much did you guys get ur cars for??

But overall was impressed by the space the car offers. Looks like an ideal MPV for me. The novelty of the car's 3 front seats means my wife does not have to sit in the back when the new born comes. Can strap a baby seat/carrier in the middle front seat, with her remaining up front and my 2 other kids can have plenty of space on their own at the back. Luggage space is also superb....

Jun 9, 2010
CHERAS
hello every 1 MALAYSIA////////

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

Hai...my Edix 2.0 need to makeup,mana area to fine out?

RocketMan

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
Hi all, sorry for not being here for quite a long time.
Yup. almost everyone who gets the 1.7 with the WALD wheels (rims) do suffer gegar at 100kmh and above, it is the rims!!!!
Hope that people who already changed it to another brand can share their expereinces - DO NOT DO BALANCING AND SUCH like letak centre cone or what because it will happen again.
Just go to any reputable sport rims shop and try to find another Honda Accord or Civic original rims - it will safe u cost and do justice too!!

Mine is 2.0, I already changed it to a 17 inches once I got it from Glorywheels because the standard tires came with the car is already 5 years!! - u can look at your spare tire also, its already old and need a replacement - I STILL DO NOT DO ANY REPLACEMENT.

I think most of you guys here do deals with Lee from Glorywheels.
Ask him about the best price for bodykits and to repair your HID balast (for 2.0 models) headlights - 016 216 7288 - tell him Hisham give u the number in ZTH.

As for audio upgrades, I think we should meet and discuss somewhere in Damansara are, since there are a number of shops there claimed by certain ZTH members can do the audio upgrades -

Guys.
Sometimes if u dial my number, I couldn't answer the phone. I am very sorry friends!
Please leave SMS or add me as your friend in FB - look for Hisham Junaidi.
use 0126043717

p/s:- Lee, when u want to gather all Edix owners wei??? long long time already, already 6 months brader...-ya ya I know u r busy...me too dude...paisehhh...- OH, MY JAKARTA TRIP TO GET THE BEST PRICE FOR EDIX ABSORBERS AND SPORT SPRING FAILED- the specific shop which is said to have stock is closed on Sunday...- I am sorry for the lame excuse but true, I was in Jkt on 20th June-and that was Sunday!

baba838

Apr 29, 2010
Putrajaya
i really advised new owner of Edix to replaced their tires which look like new but already more than 5 years old. As from my own experienced, my edix tire exploded...luckily not while driving but during the process of separating the tires from the rims when changing to a new tires.

As for the "gegar" problem, I request the seller to change all the rims to original Edix Honda rims so that save me money to find replacement. Thanks to the seller for accomodating to my request.

May 5, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Yo frens.....its me again...finally my edix delivered to me after 2 months of waiting due to paper works and delay from kastam part...i booked for a 2.0 silver colour but the car was in a bad condition...salesman from Glory Wheels Mr Bahari suggested to me in changing my edix to 1.7 with nice turqoise colour and black interior....anyway i dun need to pay extra RM$ for it....hehehe

thanks to Vincent he throw me an original radio casing....got to go to kedai abang tomrw to fix a touch screen panel....

edix such a nice car to drive....the aircond is so powerful....my only complaint is the condition of all the tires....no more money to buy new one...

p/s......hisham....i'm not mad la...just dissapointed...i want to be your fren ok ka...hahahaha

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

frens...i know a shop in glenmarie that sell all parts for edix including radio DVD casing .....

Nov 22, 2008
Salam Rizal,

I just did as what you recommanded .... it works but not all the time [lock /unlock]. Usually after turning off the engine, it works to lock the car door but later on when I tried to unlock the door it doesn't work...so back to manual unlocking. It seem that the key doesn't stored the coded for locking/unlocking the doors permanently.

If you have anymore suggestion I would like to hear and try it. Thanks.
Hello Baba,

Actually the locking system is still functioning either lock or unlock. When you want to unlock your car, u need to touch the door panel because behind of door panel has a sensor surface that detected ur skin and then u can press it to unlock. A bit different compare to others car.

---------- Post added at 07:23 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:07 AM ----------

Hello Guys,

I'm also edix user :) for 1.7 spec, just bought last month..my kar still good condition and all the part still remain as original (not change anything yet).
The first thing I check when I receive this kar is, check the air pressure in the tire...They fill the air equal to 40-42 which is very high pressure and not suitable for tires 16'...that's why the tires may explode eventhough the tire is new buy...
I like the designed of edix which is rare vehicle on the road.
I'm worried about 1 thing...which is mirror...is there anyone change to clear screen :)
either or is JPJ doesn't care if the mirror come out with OEM?
I'm sick with JPJ old skool rulez...

Lastly, is there anyone organize for TT session...let we share the info together-gether with our ride :)

baba838

Apr 29, 2010
Putrajaya
Hello Baba,

Actually the locking system is still functioning either lock or unlock. When you want to unlock your car, u need to touch the door panel because behind of door panel has a sensor surface that detected ur skin and then u can press it to unlock. A bit different compare to others car.
Thanks bro, I will try as your suggestion and provide feedback later...the info you provides sound interesting.

baba838

Apr 29, 2010
Putrajaya
Bro Seksyen 13,

I had tried you suggestion and it works....thank you for the tips.

Nov 22, 2008
Bravo baba..har har :)

nolan..which shop...is only dvd casing can be charge RM500? do u feel expensive or cheap ya :)

May 5, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
its a little bit expensive for me....but the stock radio cd is useless....i've changed mine to Sony DVD player with touch screen cost me around 1.9k....if you interested in changing the sound system, feel free to call me....i'll show you mine...thx

gotei13

From Facebook
Sep 3, 2010
www.facebook.com
its a little bit expensive for me....but the stock radio cd is useless....i've changed mine to Sony DVD player with touch screen cost me around 1.9k....if you interested in changing the sound system, feel free to call me....i'll show you mine...thx
Nolan please share some picture of your new DVD player and how much is the installation. I'm very interested in doing so.. care to share? you can sms me your number at 0122044480. I'll contact you back:biggrin:

baba838

Apr 29, 2010
Putrajaya
Selamat Hari Raya to all muslims Edix Owner, I drove all the way to Alor Setar during the Raya holidays and I'm quite satisfied with the fuel comsumption which only consumed half tank for 440km journey at a speed between 100-130km/hr.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Greetings to all, *
If any readers are contemplating a BMW or already owning a BMW, please allow me to share my experience. Below is my email to BMW Malaysia.. *

-Quote- *

I purchased the above vehicle as pre-reg unit from Ingress Auto early 2012. I was initially sceptical on buying a used vehicle *but after the salesperson convinced me that the vehicle comes with a 5 year warranty and free maintenance, I went ahead with the purchase. Additionally, BMW's distinction in its Customer...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience