Insurance Help Here

Kyraemy

Jun 8, 2008
Hello guys , i need help with my insurance issue , does anybody know is there any insurance company that provide 3rd party insurance ? want to save up a little this year , as my roadtax and insurance already expired since february.

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
Hello guys , i need help with my insurance issue , does anybody know is there any insurance company that provide 3rd party insurance ? want to save up a little this year , as my roadtax and insurance already expired since february.
i think most companies provide third party insurance bro
how young is your car and what company is in your preference???

Kyraemy

Jun 8, 2008
hurm. is it ?
because i already ask couple of companies ( Kurnia & Takaful & Oriental ) and they said that they already terminated such services. ( 3rd Party ) only go for premium plan.
my car is already 9 years old. Perodua Kembara.

Kyraemy

Jun 8, 2008
oh. alright , anyway thanks for the info. will look out and seek advice from him.

MD27

Nov 20, 2008
fyi, you could try the post office cause they are one of the insurance agent. that is if their third-party quota are not full. you could also try tunemoney.com insurance but it only provide comphrensive insurance but still cheaper than other insurances companies currently. now most insurance companies do not sell third-party any more, don't ask me why cause this question should be ask to the 1Malaysia government.