Hotbits Exhaust System

afisma6

Mar 23, 2009
what is d diff between the performance wise between hotbits n powerzone complete set? have anyone had any experience using this two type in which one is more worth it in a "package"? by package i meant by inclusive everything for example, moneywise, performance, and etc..

by the way, i using wira vdo...

Kyraemy

Jun 8, 2008
i haven't try powerzone exhaust system yet , but already install full hotbits exhaust system onto my Perodua Kembara at speedwork the other day , and loving every second whenever i push up the throttle :proud:

william119

Jun 21, 2010
Selangor
i wish to have a system like this:

1. during low speed or pickup, the muffler is S flow. then the extractor is 4-1 mode.
2. while I drive very fast (80kmh or above), the muffler will change to straight flow and extractor become 4-2-1 mode

I heard that powerzone extractor is so call the hybrid extractor. anyone can explain?

besides, the original mugen twin loop is the one that will change muffler mode during different mode. am I right?

if both my theory are correct, mid box or mid bullet how? or use the twister bullet?

Zeroed

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
i wish to have a system like this:

1. during low speed or pickup, the muffler is S flow. then the extractor is 4-1 mode.
2. while I drive very fast (80kmh or above), the muffler will change to straight flow and extractor become 4-2-1 mode

I heard that powerzone extractor is so call the hybrid extractor. anyone can explain?

besides, the original mugen twin loop is the one that will change muffler mode during different mode. am I right?

if both my theory are correct, mid box or mid bullet how? or use the twister bullet?

????
You should read up more about exhaust systems first... Google is your friend. Exhaust systems do not change "modes"! Only some mufflers do.

Hybrid extractors are basically 4-2-1 extractors with longer primary runners.
This allows it to have a better top end range like the 4-1 extractors, but maintain a good amount of low end power as well. Think of it having a long "4 pipe" portion and a shorter "2 pipe" portion before connecting to "1".

There is no such thing as an extractor which is good from low to high rpm, you have to choose your optimum powerband to focus on. Hybrid extractors have a slightly wider powerband range, but are not as good as 4-2-1 for low end and 4-1 for high end.

Of course, a well designed extractor will perform better across the entire rev-range than a chaplang extractor, but assuming that it is manufactured to the best standards, you have to choose an optimum range.

The mugen twin loop doesnt change modes, its just a straight flow that goes into the muffler body twice. DC5, EP3 and FD2 stock mufflers have the "modes" thing youre saying in the form of a flap in the muffler body, which opens during high pressure and allows gasses to by-pass the usual route and go straight into the outlet. Meaning low pressure its S-flow, high pressure its nearly straight-flow.

drexchan

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2004
Bukit Jalil
drexchan.fotopic.net
I has just receive a call from HotBits about a price increase in their exhaust product. Customers please expect 15% to 50% increase.

Sorry can't help, our costs increase at the same magnitude too. Take it or leave it, I won't push HotBits anymore.

Price increase only applicable to new stock which hasn't been delivered.

Join the latest discussion about this issue HERE

jason4883

Known Member
Jun 24, 2010
Selangor
I has just receive a call from HotBits about a price increase in their exhaust product. Customers please expect 15% to 50% increase.

Sorry can't help, our costs increase at the same magnitude too. Take it or leave it, I won't push HotBits anymore.

Price increase only applicable to new stock which hasn't been delivered.

Join the latest discussion about this issue HERE
Then u still have the old stock? Looking for HotBits 4-2-1 extractor... :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys, im using the imitation gti gear console n was wondering if anyone has sprayed the lower plastic piece to a different color...the lower plastic piece of my gti console is light grey n i wanna change that to black in order to match my arm rest..

im not sure if accessory shops r selling black ones or not but so far, ive seen oni in light grey...will go look again this weekend...

its basically like da wira SE console like da pic below (tajulsan, borrow ur pic ya)..da part which i circled...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience