satria to install 4wd

spuzzle

500 RPM
Aug 23, 2005
Kuantan / Perth
guys, any of you have experience with 4wd system on satria chasis?
it is pnp or need modifications on the chasis?
thx for sharing:proud:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
from what i heard it was similiar to wira 4wd conversion....

where rear floorpan need to change to allow rear differential mounting point fixed.....

and the most suitable candidate is coming from 1.6 4g61T mirage 4wd rear h/cut....

*and off course u need to use 4wd gearbox and find a good condition driveshaft/propelller shaft

p/s:don't ask me the price....i've no idea nowadays.... :adore:

Last edited:

spuzzle

500 RPM
Aug 23, 2005
Kuantan / Perth

where rear floorpan need to change to allow rear differential mounting point fixed.....

and the most suitable candidate is coming from 1.6 4g92T mirage 4wd rear h/cut....

*and off course u need to use 4wd gearbox and find a good condition driveshaft/propelller shaft

the floorpan can be changed or need modification?

i have complete set of 4wd system from evo3

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
if it is same as wira...... the floor wher u put spare tyre(under rear bonet) need to cut a bit to allow rear differential mounting point fixed.....

artworkz

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
JB

and the most suitable candidate is coming from 1.6 4g92T mirage 4wd rear h/cut....

gt 1.6 4g92 turbo 4wd mirage ??? i tot oni got older model mirage with 4g61 turbo 4wd.

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

if it is same as wira...... the floor wher u put spare tyre(under rear bonet) need to cut a bit to allow rear differential mounting point fixed.....
gt pic mah?? i oso wonder which part need to rewelding.

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
i dont think you should do it...having AWD system fitted in your ride will causes the car to loose it balance...you might have the system running perfectly but the control of your car due the the in balance will not make you go far..and will probably cause unnecessary stress to your satria body...yes you may think satria is similiiar to mirage or wira or evo and yes no doubt people has done it to the local rides too.....but is it really that good and worth that kinda money for that kinda mod?

i suggest you think how to improve and strengthen your body as a FF ride...absorb the idea from Honda's...handling : power : stability : control

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
many many years ago i also had that idea...but after many many yamchas...finally was told better not. too much hassle. unsafe and puspakom sure no pass.if wanna do for track car can la..but if for daily driver, too much downside. just my 2 cents la :biggrin:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
gt 1.6 4g92 turbo 4wd mirage ??? i tot oni got older model mirage with 4g61 turbo 4wd.

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

gt pic mah?? i oso wonder which part need to rewelding.

sorry...true 4g61....not 4g92... :adore:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
its not recommended...sure you stucked at puspakom when u doing inspection ....
its illegal coz u mount on the rear differential...a lot of hassle and problem with the authority and maybe ended up yr car in lock up compound...

spuzzle

500 RPM
Aug 23, 2005
Kuantan / Perth
guys, forgot to mention that this car for drag use only...very seldom daily drive and small city here many things can kautim...malaysia boleh:proud:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all senior/expert, im new here.
can anyone tell me the basic way to increase torque/hp?
what kind of oil better use on petrol turbo car?

With regrads.
Wong
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience