who the best tuner for apexi power fc

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
welcome, anyone can share experience about Links tuning ecu?
If it was my car and wanted Mr. Kee to tune, no question - it won't be Power FC ECU.

It will be the new Links G4 ECU.

Did you know Kee spent many years in Christchurch, New Zealand? He is very familiar with the designers and manufacturers of Link (who are based there). That's why his shop is called Links. :biggrin:

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
Rainbow,
1. Ah Kee can tune V-Pro? this is new.
2. Abt the dyno machine, long story.

rainbow

Known Member
Mar 9, 2009
Links is O.K. but also no problems by Toby Lee from GT Auto...:burnout:
ic, there is hard to compare. right?

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

If it was my car and wanted Mr. Kee to tune, no question - it won't be Power FC ECU.

It will be the new Links G4 ECU.

Did you know Kee spent many years in Christchurch, New Zealand? He is very familiar with the designers and manufacturers of Link (who are based there). That's why his shop is called Links. :biggrin:
i dono wat u mean, hehe. wat no question?

so Mr Kee is good?

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

Rainbow,
1. Ah Kee can tune V-Pro? this is new.
2. Abt the dyno machine, long story.

yes, he can.
oh no, Long Story? haha! rosak?

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
Rainbow,
Hamid had wire up Power FC to a white GTR last weekend. Yours is it?

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
Rainbow, it means like you go to KFC but eat cheeseburger :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

If go to Links, install Link G4 lor...all the gtr fellers now upgrade to this and selling off their F-con and PowerFC.

rainbow

Known Member
Mar 9, 2009
Rainbow,
Hamid had wire up Power FC to a white GTR last weekend. Yours is it?
nop, i think is was no.6.

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

Rainbow, it means like you go to KFC but eat cheeseburger :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

If go to Links, install Link G4 lor...all the gtr fellers now upgrade to this and selling off their F-con and PowerFC.
G4 is better than F con?

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

Rainbow,
Why not get Hamid to tune? So far most skyline with power fc in KK tune by him. I can help intro if u want. Price is reasonable. Problem is, the dyno machine still lock i heard.
hmm...i think just the no.6 tune by him. actually i am very confusing on choose tuner.

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
Rainbow,
No lah... last few months ago also got yellow BNR34 pasang FC. The workers is very skillful.

semperfi
Long time din hear from u bro!

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
[/COLOR]

hmm...i think just the no.6 tune by him. actually i am very confusing on choose tuner.[/QUOTE]

Rainbow,
Why dun you get a tuner in from Japan and all yours problems will be solved already!:hmmmm:

BNR

Known Member
May 21, 2009
Why can we group together a few cars and share cost on importing a tuner? would it still cost a bomb then?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi sifus, I know there are many threads for adjustable suspensions for myvi already on this forum. But I just want to ask those who had experienced and knowledge about adjustable for myvi. This is because there are a lot of good aftermarket suspension now that cost almost the same and the brands are also well known. Example GAB, HWL, ZERONE, BC Racing and many more.
Hopefully the sifus here can tell me more and let me know which adjustable suspension for myvi is good both comfort and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience