khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
dun tell me tht is Skyliswara.......

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
No la....look at the rear tail lights properly...there are some shape of the previous tail lights Outline there...

is a Nissan Wajaline am I right Pocket Rocket? :top:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
hah??waja? but waja rear window got that small quarter glass worr...

and another thing...waja petrol tank opening on driver side woor...this petrol tank is on left hand side...same as civic 1... compare with these 2 pics...

Pokrok....any other detailed pics? or if u have the internal pics then can settle hehehehhe

Civic

Waja

Attachments

Last edited:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
bro arturo, the 2nd pic is a mirror image taken from my side mirror....hehe...just to add more confusion and this is the best i could do, if no mistaken, the owner was lingering around his driveway

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

then again i may have been blinded yet again....after bro arturo have pointed out....well, lets see if next week i can get a better picture but for now, bro arturo takes the credit! hehe

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

damn, this mystery orange is good...

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Pokrok...i think i'm mistaken also. the rear quarter glass really getting my estimation way off.. tonite will try adjusting the pics with photoshop so can get some measurements...that way can compare with some known donor R34 clones...definitely not civic...since the petrol tank on wrong side...and i just noticed there's a cut notch just below the door handle for civic while this r34 door is smooth from top to bottom...only thing can compare with is the door handles and the kink on the rear glass n rear quarter glass...need clearer picture...tonite sure cant sleep properly liau cos keep wondering wat car this is.

respect to this guy mod job. normally can agak wat the real car is but this car really stumped all of us :stupid::hmmmm:

this orange mystery really power la hahahah

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
yeah, i wonder if the outside quality also stands firm as the inside...then would be balanced

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
U know what would be funny...if u take the interior photo and still cant agak what car...then i will go there and kowtow the owner for a mod job well done!

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
* i think it was WAJA....

-the front fender shoulder was still waja look-alike
-the front bonnet gap at the corner (near windscreen) still belongs to waja
-door handle still belongs to waja
-front and rear door shoulder still have waja look-alike
-and rear-door small partition i think it was on waja.... :hmmmm:

however....maybe pocket rocket can provide us a better picture from side or maybe an interview with the owner... :burnout:

artworkz

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
JB
its accord 2001 model? its look like skyline 4dr .nice convert, better 100000 times than razor skyline n putraline GTR.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys,

i have a question. how much does it normally cost to repair the following damages? need to get it repaired as soon as possible.

thanks guys!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience