2010 Super GT International Series Malaysia - The Queens

keshy

Dec 12, 2007

I've been in my seat for the past 30 or so minutes trying to figure out how I should sugarcoat the fact that this years Super GT Racequeens were somewhat .. undeserving of the title and definately lacking in number. If you attended the Super GT over the past few years, you would agree with me but then again, as always they were a big hit with the photographers. Here are some taken while negotiating through the stampede.

arturo

nooB
SateCelupLand
haiya....nosebleed stopped liau when i finally able to look thru...very few leh. not like the last round so many until dunno where to start.

for those who went....was it that bad?

Sep 14, 2007
yeah...i think this year's amount of GT QUEENS are more..>< compared to last time..
took tons of picture!..awesome event..but hopefully next year SUPER GT will be here too
cause according to the news....the contract between JAPAN SUPER GT and SIC malaysia ended this year..and SIC doesnt wanna renew the contract but JAPAN urges to sign with us...sad sad sad wth is SIC thinking acctually..to promote those lousy events rather then this one!..its a joke

skyphin

Jun 19, 2008
Hi ..any1 noes which team is for pictures n0.4 with black Tiger Queen is?

bit common look this year....

Hi ..any1 noes which team is for pictures n0.4 with black Tiger Queen is?
I think is the Jim Gainer Team, The Ferrari Team.

user6

Oct 19, 2004
Kuching/Sarawak
To me,it does seems a bit lacking in crowd attendance this time around..
..last years`s was more happening compared to this year`s.
But it seems to be a LOT of photographers tho :)
and for the GT Queens,as usuals they are indeed a crowd puller,but a bit passive towards the crowd. . .Just my 2 cents!

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
I miss the Subaru GT300

Zthers, I just check out this piece of muffler @ my local shop and I find it is very interesting... sorry bout the pic .. my scanner like over exposed....

When I first saw this in the ad, I quickly go and check it out then I take up and SHIT ... is so light and rather cheap.
However I discover one thing funny, its not real fiber at all, so I think it just another gimmick... but yet it look so nice I wanted o...