[wts] CHEAPEST Bodybuilding Supplements [Protein, Creatine, Mass Gainer, Fat Burners]

All Other Stuff

[wts] CHEAPEST Bodybuilding Supplements [Protein, Creatine, Mass Gainer, Fat Burners]

unionjack_82

Known Member
Sep 12, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Re: [wts] CHEAPEST Bodybuilding Supplements [Protein, Creatine, Mass Gainer, Fat Burn

wat is good for burn the fat and also muscle builder??..pm me the item and price...thank

musclemaniaclub

Known Member
Jul 29, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
www.MuscleManiaClub.com
Re: [wts] CHEAPEST Bodybuilding Supplements [Protein, Creatine, Mass Gainer, Fat Burn

Depends on how strong you want it to be. Lipo6 and Lipo6X is the mild ones. While HHX, Lipo6 Black and Animal Cuts are the stronger ones. All of these fat burner range received 110% positive feedback.

I've customers who lose minimum 3kg up to maximum 13kg in 3 weeks. Depending on how intensive is your workout.

For muscle builder, I suggest you go for MuscleTech Nitro-Tech Hardcore Pro Series + Animal Stak.

keeperofthegrove88

Known Member
Jan 16, 2009

interested in the fat burners.
may i know the ingredients?
are they halal?

zx3sgte

Known Member
Jul 18, 2005
Pj

bro do you have optimum's 100% whey 5lbs?
And wat is the best price for Animak Pak + M-Stak? PLz Pm Me

musclemaniaclub

Known Member
Jul 29, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
www.MuscleManiaClub.com

interested in the fat burners.
may i know the ingredients?
are they halal?
Yeah bro! they are all Halal. If you're worried. then go for the Nutrex brand, Lipo6 range. The capsules are made of 100% vegetables caps.

---------- Post added at 04:24 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:23 AM ----------

bro do you have optimum's 100% whey 5lbs?
And wat is the best price for Animak Pak + M-Stak? PLz Pm Me
yes I have bro.

Nelly

Known Member
Oct 11, 2006

the best fat burner bro?

sweetdevil_0508

Sep 27, 2008
rome

Very good seller... Received item on time... Thanks alot.:top: