Who uses those taiwan alu radiators.. ?

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
just wanna get some feedback on these radiators.

those taiwan aluminum double layer/triple layer etc etc radiators... how is the performance of it? is it better than stock oem radiators?

reason being, i am thinking of "upgrading" to those, but my foremen doesn't encourage. he said my oem eg6 radiator is better....

would like feedback from people who are currently using it. share with me your success stories!

thanks

artworkz

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
JB
i think many of guy ll think, oem is better n safer den taiwan so called performance item.

udengfahlawi

1,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2004
putrajaya
Visit site
IMO, full aluminum is better than OEM, becos of its 1-piece design, so it shud last longer...sumtime due to high pressure, the plastic top on OEM radiator will crack, overheating is possible....aluminum radiator don't have this problem....don't know abt the quality of them taiwan made tho....i think the local ones such as FRC is also OK, at least if got prob can bring it back to them.....

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
i dunno bout hondas...

but i've been running on alu (jasma cheaplak one) radiator on a turbo car...gives better cooling..

but friend's EK facing slight overheating after using alu radiator..

to me..its important to check the aluminium radiator inner structure...

to be naive and safe...get the inner cooling fins that looked like stock..

based on my observation, the inner water jackets/passages of his alu radiator is much bigger than the stock one....maybe thats the cause...but yet to be confirmed

just sharing it here..

and another problem is..alu radiator sometimes doesnt fit for all radiator caps...so better be careful when selecting..

sexycar

4,000 RPM
Feb 10, 2004
©ït¥ ðf Thïêvê§
Visit site
i see loads of aluminium radiators in the market withing the rm200 to rm300 range. But somehow they look really cheesy compared to japanese racing radiator like arc, koyo, etc. I'm tempted to change to one too as they kinda look more aestheticly pleasing on the engine bay :P

supernova

Known Member
Sep 9, 2005
KL
Those on the markets are from china not taiwan, taiwan cannot compete with china in pricing want. don't be cheated. but they are some taiwan brand but m ein china also got so check aorund don't just ask around inthe forum. you want quality go buy good brand if just for look anyone will do.
there are really different in performance. don't for get you get what you pay. don;t expect cheap thing to performance as gd.

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
i see i see....

yeah all ranging from 200-300, looks sexy but don't know about how they would perform.

i guess i'll stick to my oem one until some "sh*t" happens, then only decide la...

thanks guys =)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

im thinking of putting a set of hi-low adjustables absorbers for my ride. but the problem is that there is so many brands out there and im afraid if those shocks would be to stiff. Which brand is recommended?? Thx.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience