Evo7 vs Subaru V8....help me...

sarawak

Known Member
Oct 16, 2005
Bro...sudah PM bro...please reply me ASAP....
really finf for the E7 or E8.....hehheheh..tqVM

ulat50

Apr 2, 2006
Bro...sudah PM bro...please reply me ASAP....
really finf for the E7 or E8.....hehheheh..tqVM
bro..check ur email...

Joegioamani

Nov 8, 2009
Ipoh/Perak
Hmmm

Evo 7 can be quite old car, you have to really carefully inspect it. Same car dealers story saying that the car is some birthday present of some rich mother buy to his kid and only weekend cars all are BS. Why Evo 7? If budget sufficient Evo 8 come with 6 gear is great. Mine, die die evo supporter lor... brainwashed by TM (WRC), Evo distinctive technology, Youtube cars Review.... Can refer to following links:

YouTube- Evo VII vs STI <=== No understand speak but got statistic
YouTube- Top Gear - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR vs Subaru WRX STI <=== Version 8 battle
YouTube- Impreza vs Lancer The Final Round - Best Motoring International <==== Japanese review Ver 7
YouTube- Top Gear: Evo vs Lamborghini <===== just for fun :P

Best Regards
^_^

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My car paint is starting to peel off.. Dunno why is that happening but probably cos it's a second hand car... It's a Wira.. Thinking of changing the paint so I was wondering what colour should be put on that car.. I want something sporty and ppl said that Champion white is nice since i did a little bodykit on the car.. What do you guys think of that? And it would be nice to if somebody could recommend me where to get the car painted in area around petaling jaya @ Kelana jaya. Or better yet...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience